Thu, May 19 2016 2:20 PM (59 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2016 12:18 PM

alcaucin:

fatdan:
    If you want to know "What he means", post you phone #

620 77 4331 ( Spanish mobile )

alcaucin, I wanted to phone you.  Just to talk so you can see I am not that bad of a guy.

However, that area code of 620 turns out to be a Kansas area code and it didn't work.  It says "call cannot be completed as dialed".   Any suggestions on how to make it work?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2016 5:31 PM

"I MEAN WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT YO READ"

It's hard to know what you're saying based on how and what you write!  Much of your above post is unintelligible! By popular demand I'll try to be brief and answer what I think you said.

Thank you for pointing out my number 30 was wrong.  I checked it and you were right.  I take pride in accuracy and stating facts.

Unfortunately for you my number was indeed too low.  I re-scrubbed my count, dug deeper, and found more recruits who signed on and left since December.

You've had 37 members leave since December. 

25 full members and 12 recruits have left (or you booted them from) your CC since. The reverse of what you wrote (30 recruits/12 or 14 members).

You had a "great group of" 46 full members on 12/1/15.  Of those 46 only 21 remain.  25 are gone.   A 46% retention rate over 4 months.

6 recruits during that interval are still on your roster.  Plus the 12 that signed on then left or you booted makes it 6 of 18.  A 33% retention rate of new recruits.

I got all that from a snapshot I have of your CC's roster from 12/1/15 compared to your CC roster from today.  Since you post a welcome message for all new recruits on your CC forum all I needed to do was look thru your CC's activities list for those messages.

pdb1:
    You also sound like you are implying these members left because they had a problem with me .

In context of you lecturing CT on leadership when your CC has shrunk from 46 to 27 in the past 4 months.  While actively recruiting.  I'd say yeah something is wrong.   When you treat new recruits like you're a drill Sergeant and they're in boot camp.  For example: See PDB wall posts on this recruit. 

This second new recruit was on your friends list yet you still posted on his wall to PM you?  Why not YOU send a PM to HIM?  Erm...do it MY way or the highway?  Look at PDB's wall posts on this recruit.   Booted!

You seriously hate being ignored.  Its likely, IMO, members leave because they have a problem with the leadership style.  Its obvious members are gone because you have a problem with them and boot 'em.

pdb1:

I doubt it . Not those players in particular . But plenty more than that have because of me . But the most common reasons for leaving are many . I think most often not about me . People move on .

Still a few there . People change CC's for different reasons . Very odd and unique culture this community of WGT Country Clubs . And the people that are the members .

Huh?

As CT and conveyerguy have said, you need to take a break.

Imagine all the extra time and less stress you will have because you don't have to do all that work on the CC every day,

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2016 5:41 PM

HenryKawa:
    Any suggestions on how to make it work?

How to Call Spain from the USA/Canada.

And use the info given on calls to cellular phones.

And be aware they are 6 hours ahead of New York City time.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2016 6:22 PM

HenryKawa:

alcaucin:

fatdan:
    If you want to know "What he means", post you phone #

620 77 4331 ( Spanish mobile )

alcaucin, I wanted to phone you.  Just to talk so you can see I am not that bad of a guy.

However, that area code of 620 turns out to be a Kansas area code and it didn't work.  It says "call cannot be completed as dialed".   Any suggestions on how to make it work?

andyson sorted it for you...never rang Europe in your head of crime roll ??

Don't get up till midday, but up till around 6am the next, so anytime inbetween will be fine......

Not sure how you are going to 'pitch' the "not that bad of a guy" bit ....?

I'll find out soon eh ?.....

Could be a stilted conversation, as the only things I see we have in common are..

2 arms, 2 legs and a head...

( not even sure you are a male, u told that many lies..)

;-))

PS. I use pocketdial to phone other countries..good rates if need be on phone for a while..

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2016 6:37 PM

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." ~André Gide

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 12:06 AM

( not even sure you are a male, u told so many lies..)

alcaucin, No sir!  I have not told "SO" many lies.  I may have stretched reality a bit (A FEW TIMES), but 99% of what I have ever said was the gospel!

I want to make things better because when I first started coming to the forums, it was a hoot (basically a joke), but I have changed now.  I was accused of being immature.  That I will not change.  I want to ALWAYS be immature.  Its better than growing old and acting old.   Anyways, I hope to get your forgiveness, trust and respect (eventually).

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 2:44 PM

Henry my man(I think), here are 3 posts, which one do you think the majority of the members would rather read(by majority i mean 98%)...keep in mind this is a golf site...lets see if ya learned anything!

#1....hey henry whats going on....I tried to play a couple of rounds today but my putts, at least 2 a round< are lipping out like crazy, I can't post a good score to save my life LOL...

how about you, are they falling in for you?

#2 Wassup Henry, today after church I was so inspired I pushed my lawn mower around the neighborhood and cut everyones grass, over seeded their lawn and fertilized them just +because I wanted everyone to know how nice I am and I love everyone...

Some of them tried to pay me but I refused to be reimbursed for the the money I spent even though it was a couple thousand dollars....I am so wonderful, I hope they realize how nice of a person I am...

#3..Hey guys, I wanted to let you all know that "I", the "GREAT" fatdan have decided that I am not only the best player on WGT, "BUT" the "Greatest of ALL Time"....

WHY you ask? Because "I" SAID SO....I watched myself play and realized "NOBODY" here could beat me, I am the best!!!!

I am undefeated at matchplay, never lost to anyone! Some might say, "well dan, you have never played any matches, ya think that might have a little to do with it"?

Well people, playing "mere" mortals means nothing, if by some chance I would lose to one of you peons, it would open the door for doubters to say I am not the best, errrr make that greatest, so I will never play anyone because I already know "I AM THE BEST", "cause I said so!!!!

RSS