Forums

Help › Forums

I MEAN WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT YOU READ

Thu, May 19 2016 2:20 PM (59 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 6:20 PM

pdb1:

I really am not afraid to name names in the Forum . Even though it is discouraged and not good forum etiquette . And also against the WGT guidelines . And i don't like to do it . so i don't . it is so obviously unnecessary here . 

You all have been building your notable reputation for many years . For as long as i have been in WGT . The majority of the general public has purposely avoided these forums . Not because they can't get information here . Not because they don't know it exists . Not because they just aren't the social type . But for fear that they will be berated immediately by the forum rats . Yes , it disgusts the majority of the population . They don't even want to chance trying to get past you . They have seen the damage . They are smart . They don't come any where near here . I wish there was a way to get the numbers on the damage and carnage resulting from the lot of you . I would like to see you disprove that . there would be lots of you soaking wet swimming in de Nile . lol . 

Paul, your assertions about the masses avoiding the forum simply don't make sense and cannot be verified. My suggestions to you have been intended to help...you don't want to heed them. Matter dropped.

As far as this statement you made:

"The truth is most of the members that are not there just were completely silent , couldn't find the CC tourneys . After many members offered to help them . They turned out not to be a good fit for our CC . There are many CC's they would fit right in." 

I actually don't know of very many CCs where non-participants and non-communicators fit in. I think most clubs would boot them.

ct

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 6:27 PM

pdb1:
    The majority of the general public has purposely avoided these forums .

pdb1:
    I wish there was a way to get the numbers on the damage and carnage resulting from the lot of you

pdb1:
    I would like to see you disprove that

I would like to see you prove that "The majority of the general public has purposely avoided these forums".

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 6:31 PM

pdb1:
    I would like to see you disprove that

Isn't the onus of proof on you ?

Sure that burden never shifts to the accused....

[mental illness photo: Mental illness Mentalillness.gif:

I'd 'take the 5th' if I was you.....

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 7:01 PM

I see you haven't lost your affinity for exaggeration!  People, even strangers on the course, have told you dozens of times they won't come near here because of me!  Really? LMAO! I'm sure it comes up all the time.  Pfff! But I am responsible for global warming!

No, I don't believe you sent him a PM, let alone 6, or you would have mentioned it on his wall as well.  BS

That was a stellar welcome to the first recruit !  (We see you skipped that one in your reply!)  Stop treating a stranger like you're the King and they are your minion ffs!  "Please friend me and message me."  on their wall.  Why not spell it out to them? "Please bow down and kiss my ring."  That's a great welcome message!

You keep doing the same thing over, and over, and over again and wasting your time getting poor results.  You need to change.  New recruiting tactics.  Do a better job vetting recruits, (someone that's been here a year and has only 5 friends ain't very sociable) Don't do all the work yourself, add a recruiting director, whatever.

I do have an idea what the numbers mean.  You boot a lot of people, recruits as well as full members.  Strange that you seem proud of that.

"The beatings will continue until morale improves!"

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 7:23 PM

Oh I see the hidden agenda has finally surfaced. He is fishing for a long argument!

He tried in the Acts of Random Kindness thread, he tried again in the Power of Suggestion nonsense thread and finally he got the reaction he was fishing for.

"Arguing with an fool is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig. After a while, you realize that he likes it."  From various sources on the net, its not mine! lol

RSS