• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2016 3:30 AM

HenryKawa:

alcaucin:

fatdan:
    If you want to know "What he means", post you phone #

620 77 4331 ( Spanish mobile )

alcaucin, I wanted to phone you.  Just to talk so you can see I am not that bad of a guy.

However, that area code of 620 turns out to be a Kansas area code and it didn't work.  It says "call cannot be completed as dialed".   Any suggestions on how to make it work?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2016 4:35 AM

andyson:
    Well Doc I'm sorry I have to say this, you need to get out more.   It's obvious you've never played the party game called Mad Libs!  ;-p

You're right Andyson, never heard of it, but , I'll give it a go...

photo mad lib_zpspxnivqqu.jpg

Now , hey, I gotta go with PT on this one !  I may filter all my forum posts through there ! 

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 1:02 AM

Cool story Paul.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 3:39 AM

@Pdb1 

Paul, I do believe there are people who don't post in here for fear of reprisal. I have been told the same. This is a faux argument on their part. They need to grow a pair.

I enjoy reading and posting here; the discourse, debates, opinions. I don't mind criticism, as long as it is balanced and accurate. Not gratuitous slags with no credible proof to back it up. That's childish and lazy.

Put your history with a few people aside for a moment, and look at the vast majority of posts in here. Those seeking advice, or wanting to share a personal tragedy in their life. These posters are met with immediate help or condolences.

Those who display arrogance and disrespect, or who are condescending or lying are quickly sorted out as well

FatDan said it best a while back. If someone is genuine in their intent, he/she will be treated in kind. If a person is being a jerk, he/she will also be treated in kind. "Common Fkin sense"

ct

ps: Please don't ask "who am I to determine who is a jerk"?. It was bizarre the first time, especially after you promptly went on to personally judge every poster in the thread.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 4:42 AM

you might make it , You might not .     Lmao .

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 9:28 AM

pdb1:

andyson:
    No one you're currently ranting about was involved. IIRC

Not even the occasions I was referring to.

That's a bald-faced lie!  Here's what you referred to:

pdb1:

One time one of them came here after he said he thought he has fallen off the turnip truck in the CC . He had quit because of a miscommunication between himself and a few other members . 

I saw these Rats completely destroy him . .........He left WGT because of them . 

There's only a few "falling off the turnip truck" incident threads.  And those are the two fishrdav turnip truck threads I linked:  Here.   And here.

There are just two people fishrdav wanted apologies from.  Again, not me or anyone you are ranting about on this thread!

Stop lying!

Furthermore....your "evidence" posted above as an attempt to incriminate me is also bullsh*t!   Both of those refer to the fishrdav incident as well!  I was not involved with that!

pdb1:

There have been many many comments to that effect . In the hundreds . Believe it or not . 

Anonymous poster

" They ( AHOLES) just fcking sit there and wait for people to post to main forum...so they can bash and insult people's post...then when you call them out on it ..they try and say it's public forum ...shouldnt post something if you dont want feedback...and im ok with peoples opinion ....but if you look back at some old post there ...these same people been negative there whole time on WGT....Thank Goodness theres more good peeps out there than bad..."

Real Victim 

Hey Paul , Just wanted to let you know that I closed out my account on WGT. To many assholes for me to enjoy it anymore. I did not want you to think that I banned you from my account. Good luck with the club and I may rejoin at a later date if I do I will look you up....

above was a result of a main forum assassination .

I have more . I wish I would have saved more . But whether you believe me or not . It is  still a fact . I would not have mentioned it if it were not indisputable .

Easily disputed. 

From your very own VOTSCC public website post "Letter From Fishrdav" (scroll 2/3 of the way down):

And conveniently you posted a nice synopsis of the whole turnip truck incident in that same thread for all of us to read!

I was not one of the "veteran forum rats" involved with fishrdav.  So stop trying to pin other member's actions on me!

You're so in love with seeing your own words on the internet you've taken other member's private CC forum posts, personal e-mails, and even PMs (Private Messages) and copied and pasted them to your public website.  That's insane!

You have NO credibility pdb1.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 2:09 PM

ct690911:
    If you are genuine in your intent, you will be treated in kind. If a person is being a jerk, he/she will also be treated in kind. 

^^^ This, pretty well sums it up. I've been involved in these forums since 2011. Never once have I seen someone with honest intentions, be it a sincere question, a humorous post or just a good attitude, be taken to task by another forum member. It just does not happen. If it did, trust me, the tables would very quickly turn in favor of the OP.

Personal vendettas, slander, and  attempted character assassination are not very well tolerated here, as it should be. If anyone cannot comport themselves in a civil manner with their fellow forum members, they are likely to be shown the door, again, as it should be.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 2:20 PM

drmoose:

ct690911:

If you are genuine in your intent, you will be treated in kind. If a person is being a jerk, he/she will also be treated in kind. 

^^^ This, pretty well sums it up. I've been involved in these forums since 2011. Never once have I seen someone with honest intentions, be it a sincere question, a humorous post or just a good attitude, be taken to task by another forum member. It just does not happen. If it did, trust me, the tables would very quickly turn in favor of the OP.

Personal vendettas, slander, and  attempted character assassination are not very well tolerated here, as it should be. If anyone cannot comport themselves in civil manner with their fellow forum members, they are likely to be shown the door, again, as it should be.

Nicely penned Doc. I attributed ^^^ to Dan, because that was the point he was correctly making. But, the only portion I remember verbatim was his sign off: "Common Fckin Sense"...lol

RSS