Help › Forums

I have too many friend requests.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 17 2011 4:23 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mycoolname
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 12:01 AM

I cannot play the game, it always loses the connection because of how many friend requests I have.

I tried accepting them all but it lost connection.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 1:32 AM

I wonder why that would be???

Here's a couple of suggestions...

1)  Change your pic

2)  Play some golf

And the best option...

3) Get your account deleted as it's obviously not your main one!

You'll be asking us to not send you any gifts next.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 5:41 AM

as much as i have grown to have not so great feelings towards mio.. he's right on this one...

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 7:11 AM

I FOUND THAT PICTURE IN A WALLET I BOUGHT!!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 1:28 PM

NickN85:

as much as i have grown to have not so great feelings towards mio.. he's right on this one...

Nwarrrwww! Kissie kissie make uppie! so sweet.Cotton socks abound.

Lizzie xx

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 1:44 PM

I cannot play the game either. I make too many mistakes, I try to accept them all, but my game is down...

• JoeBailey
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 2:21 PM

WTF!!! I only have one account, I've completed surveys and purchased things with Trialpay in the past successfully, but now when I try to even buy an offer I get redirected to a page that says " Unable to connect you to....ect". Any guesses out there? I've played with cookies, hid my i.p., and even tried with internet explorer ( last ditch effort lol).. Any help would be great and I would gladly buy a gift for whoever can help. Thanks

• mycoolname
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 4:16 PM

1) What will I stare at then while I wait for slow people to swing? That is my girlfriend she does not let me stare at other women.

2) I do play golf, regularly. But, I cannot play golf on here because the game will not load because of how many friend requests I have.

3) What makes you think this is not my main account?

Please send me gifts.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 4:18 PM

JoeBailey:

WTF!!! I only have one account, I've completed surveys and purchased things with Trialpay in the past successfully, but now when I try to even buy an offer I get redirected to a page that says " Unable to connect you to....ect". Any guesses out there? I've played with cookies, hid my i.p., and even tried with internet explorer ( last ditch effort lol).. Any help would be great and I would gladly buy a gift for whoever can help. Thanks

Joe - why have you hijacked this thread rather than starting your own???

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 4:20 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Nwarrrwww! Kissie kissie make uppie!

Sorry Lizzie, I ain't kissin' him for no amount of credits!  Well, ok, maybe for 500,000, but he's gonna have to come over here cos I ain't travelling over there.

• PAGES
RSS