Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys survey thread.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 17 2011 7:04 AM (9 replies)
  • OkieX
    175 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 6:14 AM

I know a lot of us complete surveys for credits.  I've done quite a few in the past.  But lately it seems as though the Ampario crew is taking us for suckers and getting you to donate a half-hour or more of your time and allowing you to complete 70-90 % of the survey before they  stop the survey and you get nothing for your time.

So if you have experienced what I'm talking about please post up our experience here.

This will help us get a picture of the practice which I believe is underhanded and intentional.

And if you are so inclined, report your concerns to the BBB.

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 1:26 PM

its a survey that your trying to get FREE credits from... i'd just chalk it up to the fact you're lucky WGT even offers this type of thing.. otherwise you'd be diggin in your wallet alot more often...

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 2:56 PM

Nick, do you even play golf on this site or are you just a professional troll?

Holy hell you are irritating little ***.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 4:44 PM

OkieX:

Gotta love all the personall attacks... keep em coming please.. only fueling the fire..... 

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 5:05 PM

NickN85:

OkieX:

Gotta love all the personall attacks... keep em coming please.. only fueling the fire..... 

Nick - he does have a point, and he's not the first to say it.  If you don't have something constructive to say, then best stay quiet.  Some of us would like proper answers, not just sarcastic and/or unhelpful comments.  Go play some golf.

Back on topic, I haven't been able to get a single survey in the last couple of weeks, let alone complete one.  Now I know Americans will get different ones to UK residents, but still, can't believe there have been none.  Dazza replied to my post in another thread saying he's been getting 2-3 per week, and he's in the UK same as me.  But, to answer your question, whenever I get, say, 50% through it, I'm pretty certain it will allow me to finish and I get my credits.  Again, may be the type of survey you get in America.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 5:10 PM

You want constructive info? fine..

TrialPay is heavily known for finding ways of getting info from people without giving anything in return.. 

The "qualifying info" they ask for before surveys.. alot of time IS the info theyre looking for.. and thats why they dont allow you to go any further with a survey.. 

Any online survey system is rigged from the get-go.. and the fact that you dont see that IS the "valid point" most of them are just putting cookies on your computer that are tying pop-ups and ads to your IP address... its all one giant scam..

whether you choose to allow them access to that info is your choice

So fuckin get over it.. like i said.. youre lucky its even a fuckin option....

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 5:13 PM

So like I was saying.  This thread is for getting a better picture on just how prevalent Ampario surveys is at wasting WGT members time by dragging you most way thru a long survey before  booting you.  

Now, if you believe your are somehow LUCKY to have your time wasted over and over again, or if you feel your time is not worth anything please go start a separate thread and discuss the bliss you must feel  from what other/most people might label as fraudulent abuse of WGT members.  

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 1:35 AM

NickN85:
    You want constructive info?

Actually Nick, not from you.  I'd die happy if I never heard from you again.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 5:39 AM

anybody else watching all these personal attacks... over and over and over.. lets see..

Defame - broken

abuse - teetering on it

harass - daily

stalk - i swear i can feel ya breathin on my neck sometimes

threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights - only one left... let's see how long this one takes for ya buddy.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 7:04 AM

MioKontic:

NickN85:

OkieX:

Nick - he does have a point, and he's not the first to say it.  If you don't have something constructive to say, then best stay quiet.  Some of us would like proper answers, not just sarcastic and/or unhelpful comments.  Go play some golf.

Back on topic, I haven't been able to get a single survey in the last couple of weeks, let alone complete one.  Now I know Americans will get different ones to UK residents, but still, can't believe there have been none.  Dazza replied to my post in another thread saying he's been getting 2-3 per week, and he's in the UK same as me.  But, to answer your question, whenever I get, say, 50% through it, I'm pretty certain it will allow me to finish and I get my credits.  Again, may be the type of survey you get in America.

In the past 2 weeks I've made a little over 2000 in surveys so they are working. Yes there have been a few times when you get one where you make it well over 50% then are told you don't qualify to finish but they are few and far between.

RSS