Forums

Help › Forums

What hapens whith the bar?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 18 2011 2:55 PM (3 replies)
  • PabloValle
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 2:39 PM

Hoy no puedo jugar en ninguna de las categorías de juego (torneos, match play, closest to the hole,etc) que he (intentado) seleccionar porque...No me aparece la barra de fuerza y  dirección  que aparece en la parte de abajo  de la pantalla...De esta forma es imposible jugar  al  wgt, (para mí, y  seguramente para otros que tengan este problema también)...¿Alguien más tiene el  mismo problema?...Gracias!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i  cannot play in  any  category of game (tournaments, match play, closest to the hole,...) wich i  (tried to) select because...THE POWER AND DIRECTION BAR in the bottom  of the screen ...DOES NOT APPEAR!!...In this way is absolutely imposible to play wgt (for me, and surely for others who suffer this problem too)...someone else has the same problem?...Thanks!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 3:48 PM

Hi, usually it means that you need to clear browsers/flash cookies and temp files

Here is how:

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

• PabloValle
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 12:33 PM

Thanks WGTicon...it works!!

• toppermangolf
    6 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 2:55 PM

I know what you mean just played beath meter was all over the place ,cost me untold shots.

toppermangolf.

RSS