Forums

Help › Forums

POACHERS

Sun, Jul 31 2016 1:51 AM (74 replies)
  • shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 1:48 PM

Greenlanders: have 246 members , check out how many pending, they have appeared out of nowhere on leader board, i cannot work out what the hell is going on, help.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 3:41 PM

Jewel Blue CC and Black Diamond Hills CC follow the same pattern as above...both are at max capacity, continue to poach and shot gun CC invites, akin to telemarketers, and have lengthy pending lists. But who is really to blame?..the CC owners whose shameless poaching shows they have no respect for other owners?, or the members, who are too lazy to check out these CCs before agreeing to join...and who now sit in limbo on a pending list.?

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 4:54 PM

shovlovin:
    they have appeared out of nowhere on leader board,

No big deal....pointless exercise unless you get pleasure seeing your CC's name there. There are no benefits, no kudos, no skill and no reward....just a measure large clubs using passes.

Poaching as reprehensible as it is morally, is not a crime nor a breach of T&C's.

A player who is happy with their current club will not leave based on a random (or otherwise) invite.

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 5:17 PM

shovlovin:

Greenlanders: have 246 members , check out how many pending, they have appeared out of nowhere on leader board, i cannot work out what the hell is going on, help.

Funny you would start a thread entitled Poachers when you have a comment on your wall suggesting you are one too, how does that work

• Duffthestuff44
    30 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 10:36 PM

This idea of poaching ridiculous..... If you are doing nothing for your club ..... This means knowing who the people are in your club so you can put together competitive tournaments with nice prizes... not woozy woo handicap tournaments..... People should should recruit from country clubs that do nothing for their members ...

If you shoot scores from 62-68 Come to Badd Hill Country Club... We are creating a concept that has never been seen on this website 

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 3:37 PM

"Woozy woo" ?

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 5:15 PM

ct690911:

"Woozy woo" ?

I Think Simon Cowell has a dog named that. Or was it Barbara Cartland. I'm also intrigued to see this new concept. Please tell us more.

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 10:50 PM

Well buddy i could post on your wall ,That you are sexually attracted to furry animals, it does not make it true.

• Duffthestuff44
    30 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 12:52 AM

Take a look a look at some of the club owners profiles... They gift items daily to the members... they put in over 5000 credits monthly for tournaments.

I am not saying  any particular CC, but If you are a club owner, and sit there and put on free tournaments, and have discussions in forums. That is great, but some club owners do alot for there members 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 12:55 AM

Ooooo shov I am I am , especially squirrels .

Think I will leave this thread this time as excuses come flying and folk end up giving you  stick.......even when you have a screenshot of the poaching list.

Bubbs

RSS