Forums

Help › Forums

POACHERS

Sun, Jul 31 2016 1:51 AM (74 replies)
  • mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 12:32 PM

shovlovin:

Well buddy i could post on your wall ,That you are sexually attracted to furry animals, it does not make it true.

Well i quite like Cougar's, if they count then it is true :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 2:20 PM

One of the best...

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 6:20 PM

Just a note Duff himself tried to poach one of my Legends a while ago, dont think he erased it, Just sayin

• PhiEaglesFan
    617 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 6:42 PM

alanti:
    A player who is happy with their current club will not leave based on a random (or otherwise) invite.

I subscribe to this belief.  Clubs were supposed to about friendship and camaraderie, not club passes and XP hoarding.  I have a better word in mind than hoarding.  I cleaned it up for the kids.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for inter-club events, but not those that always cater to the purchase model.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 6:50 PM

bubbsboy:

Ooooo shov I am I am , especially squirrels .

Think I will leave this thread this time as excuses come flying and folk end up giving you  stick.......even when you have a screenshot of the poaching list.

Bubbs

Bubbs...I ran into a couple of red necks from the back woods of Kentucky...they assure me that hamsters are the critters you should be looking at, not squirrels. Not sure how the conversation started, but I do remember I was trying to make a tough breaking putt and noticed one of them scratching his *** a lot...just sayin'.

ct

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 1:00 AM

WigerToods2010:

One of the best...

I am surprised this was not photo shopped to show Kenny Dalglish scoring in the Euro Final.. Just saying

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 5:15 AM

alanti:
    shovlovin:
    they have appeared out of nowhere on leader board,

No big deal....pointless exercise unless you get pleasure seeing your CC's name there. There are no benefits, no kudos, no skill and no reward....just a measure large clubs using passes.

This! - another swarm of fish swimming upstream to the pond of futility, willing to meet and beat the others.

Read the members' walls - says it all!

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 6:01 AM

I just received an unsolicited invite from Black Diamond Hills.  Have posted on the owners wall and hopefully  he will refrain from this practice in future.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 6:26 AM

PETERGEORGE1:

I just received an unsolicited invite from Black Diamond Hills.  Have posted on the owners wall and hopefully he will refrain from this practice in future.

That ^^^^^ is funny.

RSS