Forums

Help › Forums

POACHERS

Sun, Jul 31 2016 1:51 AM (74 replies)
  • happyherby
    198 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 10:50 PM

he duff lookslike your starting to get a  lot of players on your pending lst aswell     happ  from smoking tees

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 10:51 PM

bubbsboy:

No morals.....Stone the fookers for me.

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 8:07 AM

I shall be fighting fire with fire

INDEPENDANT INDIVIDUALS 

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 9:09 AM

Let's not forget Go For the Gusto with 590 pending invites...

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 12:14 PM

alanti:

bubbsboy:

No morals.....Stone the fookers for me.

Haha brilliant! Still gets me every time this one, "who threw that" :)

• VegasWade
    486 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 8:54 PM

EasyEdward:

Let's not forget Go For the Gusto with 590 pending invites...

This has to be a case of my club owner now knowing how to clear old invites or some glitch (as mentioned above). I've been with GUSTO for several months, and Mike is a great club owner and he despises poaching. How do I know this? One day before the last CC tourney, our club was shotgunned invites from the owner of Black Diamond Hills CC. He had a post up in our forums, and over 20 members said they had received blind, unsolicited invites. That didn't sit well with Mike (our club owner). Mike is an honorable man, and that's just not his style.

If anyone knows how to clear pending invites, pass it on here and I'll pass it on to Mike.

Cheers

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 9:27 AM

It's a pretty simple process.  If a player's in a CC, leave him or her alone.  If they want to enter your CC, they'll approach you.  

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 9:33 AM

Club list, at bottom is pending invites, button at side to remove them

Been fixed ages ago. Some clubs in denial and advising they have been on ages after the glitch. Some of them speak with fork toungue.

Bubbs

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 10:13 AM

EasyEdward:
    Let's not forget [CC name] with 590 pending invites...

I verified that many of them are in this or in other CCs and are still on the "pending" list. I suppose that it doesn't help to decline the invitation.

Open invitations should be purged by the program after a certain time, one week, one month(?) and cleared from the "pendings" list. Apparently, this is not the case.

To me, it means that the program doesn't handle the pendings correctly, and I understand one owner's attitude "they messed it up, so why should I clear the list?"

AFAIK, it doesn't interfere with CC business exept that if may look bad for unknowing people.

RSS