Forums

Help › Forums

Credit Offers don't work!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 6 2011 9:53 PM (6 replies)
  • MaxPuttter
    28 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 8:36 AM

This is the first time I use the TrialPay system to get credits. But I'm not very happy about it.

I completed the QuickTax (Canada) offer through TrialPay, went to the Intuit.ca website, filled out the forms. Paid in FULL with my credit card. This transaction took place on January 31st, and on Feb. 5th, I still didn't reveive any points for that!

Today, I regret doing it through WGT offers, since the same product is now 5$ cheaper! Yet, I wouldn't mind if only I had receive those credits.

Is TrialPay a scam?
    Could WGT do something about it?
    How do I get those points which I've paid for?

I want to be a happy customer....

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 9:52 AM

To save my bleeding fingers, here what I typed in another thread:

On the offers page click on Support in the top right corner (same level at the offers categories).  Find the offer, then click Contact Support (should be TrialPay support) and take it from there.  TrialPay should be able to sort it out.

Try that.

• 0TarHeel0
    43 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:08 PM

Every offer that I've ever completed has went through. I haven't qualified for every survey I've tried, but all the one's where I've used a credit card have went through. 

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 2:46 PM

MioKontic:

To save my bleeding fingers, here what I typed in another thread:

On the offers page click on Support in the top right corner (same level at the offers categories).  Find the offer, then click Contact Support (should be TrialPay support) and take it from there.  TrialPay should be able to sort it out.

Try that.

sometimes it also helps to e-mail WGT support as well. 

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 2:48 PM

0TarHeel0:

Every offer that I've ever completed has went through. I haven't qualified for every survey I've tried, but all the one's where I've used a credit card have went through. 

Me too.  Did have to contact TrialPay Support once, but they sorted it out.

• MaxPuttter
    28 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 9:10 AM

Thanks for the tip!

I'll try to contact them, and let you know how it worked out.

• Randallwin
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 9:53 PM

MaxPuttter:

This is the first time I use the TrialPay system to get credits. But I'm not very happy about it.

I completed the QuickTax (Canada) offer through TrialPay, went to the Intuit.ca website, filled out the forms. Paid in FULL with my credit card. This transaction took place on January 31st, and on Feb. 5th, I still didn't reveive any points for that!

Today, I regret doing it through WGT offers, since the same product is now 5$ cheaper! Yet, I wouldn't mind if only I had receive those credits.

Is TrialPay a scam?
    Could WGT do something about it?
    How do I get those points which I've paid for?

I want to be a happy customer....

RSS