Forums

Help › Forums

hmmm

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 8 2011 9:43 PM (4 replies)
  • Canada15
    84 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:16 AM

been a member for about a year now.  have experienced the highs and lows of wgt.  the last few months i have been a 65 to 67 handicap.  and thoroughly have enjoyed the game.

I have been able to compete in tournies against of so called masters.. I have had fun, and the meter has been in check.

Well well well, i started to believe wgt had honesty and integrity as a company.  was i wrong?

They turned me into a 64.98 avg player... since then the meter has been wild (have not changed anything with my computer), it is impossible for me to hit a fairway (meter is stupid fast, eventhough my clubs havent changed), exetrememly difficult for me to break 70 at Kiawah or St As, and I cant make anything but a bogey at oakmont (after having shot low 30s on both 9s last month.)

As an example, i usually stop the meter with my driver really close to the excellent mark consistently, and now not even near.  not to mention, i am hitting it approximately 10 yrds shorter per drive even though i have same balls and same driver.

I know you guys have business expertise, but not gonna lie whether the game gets better or not im not going to be tossing money in so put me back to my 65 and let me enjoy the game again. 

BTw if a bunch of people begin writing on this saying i should play more ranked rounds, then stick it.  Played the game for a year, and i know how it works.  I know im not good enough to be a legend but i know how to play the game.  Also, I know im not an idiot bc when i see a coincedence it is one.  65.03 to 64.98 and the game is unenjoyable?

I know you guys need more ppl to buy product, and i guess i am the situation in which you believe may want to become tour master.  I really dont so leave me alone, and i will keep buying balls.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 2:19 AM

Canada15:

BTw if a bunch of people begin writing on this saying i should play more ranked rounds, then stick it.  

-edited by wgticon

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 9:35 AM

hi,

sudden meter issues is something different. have you tried clearing cookies and flash files? we just introduced a patch last week, so maybe that needs to work?

-wgticon

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 8:49 PM

As soon as I became a master the exact same problems happened to me. this is why I won't spend another penny.

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 9:43 PM
    Cookies are cleared and everything. And anthony I have been a master for a whillllleeeeee. I know what you mean i had difficulties when I started as a master, but it got better. I was just questioning the 64.98. Like I could easily shoot 33 32 31 at kiawah 9 and now i struggle to stay even. The last 10 stroke play tournies as a 65+ I came in the top 100 in almost all of them, top ten in some. Now with my meter and games problems, I wont finish top 500. Its too much of a coincedence for me to side with wgt on this one. JUST REALLY WEIRD....
RSS