Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:59 AM

Merry Christmas WGT and MrCaddie.

I would love a set of Taylormade Rocketballz Iron Set (L68+) for a nice slow meter as my reactions are slowing in my old age!

Thanks,

Chris.

• gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 2:14 AM

Dear Santa's, i would like to thank you all,for the nice gift you have put under my CHRISTMASS TREE..... Now i am a very HAPPY MAN... Keep up the good work you are all been doing...REGARDS HENRI.... MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE SANTAS AND WGT.........

• hooter9
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 2:16 AM

Thank you MrCaddie and all other Santas..

I have really been a good boy and feel so blessed to be a member of the wgt.  This is my hobby now and look forward to playing golf everyday..  If you could find it in your heart and budget I could really use a Max Control Putter (L80+).  

I do ask that the needs of others that are not so blessed be considered first..

Merry Christmas & may the New Year be great for all!!!

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 2:20 AM

m

• boogaloo1981
    275 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 2:27 AM

Dear santa i would like either the big bertha driver or the big bertha 3 wood. I have never asked for anything before. I have been wanting them for a while now i just have not been able to afford them. Thank you Santa and Merry Christmas.    Boogaloo1981

• December1
    432 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 2:51 AM

Merry Xmas Mr Caddie & to all at WGT. Thank You Mr Caddie too for putting this all together. I would like The Best Nike Method 001 Putter, with increments of 10, 20 etc. Also Big Bertha 250yrd 3 Wood & Max Balls 4 distance, 2.5 spin.

Thank You & Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

December1

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 2:54 AM

From me and mine to you and yours guys, Very well done!!

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 3:10 AM

Wishing a wonderful Christmas to all the Santa's, Elves, and helpers...... Thumbs up to MCad's, another spectacular year of giving........     Merry Christmas All....

• guapa
    455 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 3:15 AM

Just like to say Thank's to all the People that have given Presents this Christmas and to Mr Caddie for organising this event. To WGT  " you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time" an old saying but very true. I am one of the people who is happy all of the time. To the staff of WGT keep up the good work Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to you all.

If it's possible for me to receive one of your christmas gifts then I would appreciate a Pack of Maxi Tour Pro Gold Vapor Balls. I will hang my Sock on my computer and see if Santa WGT comes by. All the best Walter (guapa)

• deecfc67
    276 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 3:20 AM

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year and have played over 140 consecutive days.

However, i've played with my beloved Max Meter Irons since level 47 and am still 5 levels away from unlocking the Max Meter Lvl. 94 iron set (which will probably take me until next Christmas to unlock..!!).

Since Reaching "legend" status at level 87 i've had a torrid time trying to play with my irons which are from 40 levels back!

If you could please please please fit a set of these irons into my Christmas stocking i promise to be an even better boy next year.  And i'll also leave you a cyber mince pie and wee dram in the table...

Merry Christmas to one and all... 

Deecfc67 (Alan) 

RSS