Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 9:39 PM

LOL no drinks here either yet, but yes maybe a little brandy got in that eggnog over in that fine city, San Fran:)

Nice sentiments and all good.  Have a good one all at WGT, and all else as well :)....Particularly well played Mr Caddie :)

• StarNova
    32 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 9:42 PM

Thank you, MrCaddie, for what you've done...Merry Christmas!  If possible, I would like a wgt Loudmouth Danger (female) avatar. 

• flagrantidelecti
    76 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 9:54 PM

Merry Christmas!  If it isn't too late, please send me an avatar...WGT Austrailian Green & Gold (female) and tyvm MrCaddie for all you've done.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:03 PM

Just the pony.

• Perkupmyputter
    436 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:16 PM

Thank you WGT and MrCaddie, and all the Santas that were part of this years 12 Days Of Christmas giveaway!

Still looking for the driver to be under my tree and this is the last day to hope for a gift.

I am asking for:

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9.0 Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L96+)

....the bullys are leaving me in the dust off the tee, and I really need to keep up with the big boys.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

• JonPowers1
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:20 PM

Dear Santa;

Santa, please please please bring me some balls under the tree.

I am in dire need of some new balls, as I am still playing with starter balls.  I have asked for balls for my birthday, to no avail. I have even gone so far as to ask the great and powerful Oz for some balls, and even the wizard couldn't give me any balls. Santa, you are my last resort, I don't ask for expensive clubs or bags, etc. all I ask is for a few sleeves of nice balls to play with.  I like the way the vapor balls look, as I can follow the path of my stroke. So please Santa, help a poor ball less boy out with some balls to play with.

thank you and Merry Christmas

jon

• Bigbadvoodoodadd
    17 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:26 PM

Hi Santa!  I have recently tiered up to master and could sure use a better driver. I was hoping for the Big Bertha Alpha. Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

• roughdave
    12 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:31 PM

Dear Santa,

I know you are very busy this time of year so I will cut to the chase. I am operating with a level 35 putter (I'm level 90) and would like to upgrade to the level 77 Nike method putter.  If you have a spare one in your bag, it would be well appreciated and hopefully used less because of improved putting.

Thanks MrCaddie and all of the other Santas this Christmas,

-Roughdave

• Acapulqueno
    446 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:47 PM

Dear Santa Mr.Caddie thank you very much for all you hard work & for be a great men make possible all the help to us all the player the need help with equipment...i need a set of rocketbladez iron (L79+) if is possible..please Santa...Sincerly Gilberto.

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:48 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    WGT is playing Santa for day 12. We want to thank MrCaddie and all the other great Santas for this wonderful event.

Well Done all for another awsome 12 days of Christamas Event 2015.

Thank you very much to all the generous and wonderfull Santas and Elves.

MrCaddie and close Friends, This event would not be possible for your great implications and time put in

You have once again, made a huge impact in this community by bringning the Christmas Spirit to a whole new level on wgt.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members on wgt

Peace on earth, Food for all and Shelter for all

Sincerely and Truly

Leggoman13 :o)

RSS