Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:06 PM

It is that time..... WGT is playing Santa for day 12. We want to thank MrCaddie and all the other great Santas for this wonderful event. WGT would like MrCaddie to play santa for us. So please post what you would like and make sure to thank Mrcaddie for putting this all together. 

- WGTdbloshoe 

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:13 PM

Thanks to the WGT gang and MrCaddie - Happy Holidays to all !!

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:28 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

It is that tume..... WGT is playing Santa for day 12. We want to thank Mrcaddie and all the other great Santas for this wonderful event. WGT would like MrCaddie to play santa for us. So please post what you would like and make sure to thank Mrcaddie for putting this all together. 

- WGTdbloshoe 

eggnog & brandy @ the office eh shoe!?  hehe , nice type-O's  :)  , yes thx Mr Caddie & to all the santa's  ya'll awesome!!!!!  Merry Christmas & have a blessed new year!!! ..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             how about some max pro balls w/ 3.0  or even better 3.5 !!!   spin  for the new year!!!!!!!!!  WGT..              :)__~~~~ 

• Sjparkman
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:38 PM

Dear Santa MrCaddie,

What I would really love to have for Christmas is a new Big Bertha Alpha 9.0 Driver and a sleeve or two of the Nike RZN Platinum balls (L90+).

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing for the past 4 years and am looking forward to many more.

Thank you for everything that you and your team at WGT do for all of us, and of course for putting this Holiday Giveaway together. 

Have a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas and Holiday season.

Steve 

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:39 PM

BIGAL123:

Thanks to the WGT gang and MrCaddie - Happy Holidays to all !!

Yes thanks to all involved in this great event.

I would like for Christmas is a selection of Puma brand avatars and some Nike 3 woods available in the pro shop.

Also, I would like WGT to re-do the female avatars so they don't have a "muffin top" above their waistline, just looks weird.

Oh, I almost forgot, I wish for all the players who would like to ask for something on day 12 to post it in this thread.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:48 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

It is that tume..... WGT is playing Santa for day 12. We want to thank Mrcaddie and all the other great Santas for this wonderful event. WGT would like MrCaddie to play santa for us. So please post what you would like and make sure to thank Mrcaddie for putting this all together. 

- WGTdbloshoe 

LOL me thinks too many drinks DB!

But yes well done MrCaddie and all the Santa's. May you all have a great Christmas and festive season.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts

double post lol...and no drinks here

• derrick7771
    12 Posts

HI SANTA HOW ARE U , PLEASEEEEEE CAN U HELP ME WITH A NEW DRIVER. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALLL

• EllaQuint
    97 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:55 PM

I would like the Loudmouth Disco Balls (female) avatar for Christmas, please.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 9:28 PM

Thank you MrCaddie and all the Santas...I have been looking forward to this event for a year!!!!!

I think what you all do is wonderful.

If it is not too much to ask, I would really appreciate a long driver and/or fairway wood.  Once I made Master, the courses are now too long for me.

If I am asking for too much, then I will settle for world peace...

Hamden Pro

RSS