Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • arnken
    4,056 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:14 AM

Hi Santa,

well last chance caffee well here goes i wish from Santa some L90 balls or L94 irons  if not anything will do even a smile

Merry Christmas Too All  

HO HO HO CHEERS ARNKEN

• ste1957
    67 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:30 AM

Good day Santa,

this year i was a good boy and if it's possible i would really like a lvl 70+ Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter  or a TaylorMade R15 Driver (L90+) for Christmas! 

Thanks

Merry Christmas Everybody and Happy new year

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:38 AM

Dear Santa , From every one here in WGT land we say Thank You .

OPY

PS   ,,  a Gold Max putter sure would be nice to have .

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:54 AM

Santa,

I am not a new player, but I am a returning player after an extended illness.  I really have just one WGT desire this year, a Cleveland 588 64° Wedge (L80+) to finish my club set. 

Thanks to you and all the Santas who help make WGT a great place to meet and enjoy comraderie.

• andymish
    576 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:01 AM

Dear Santa,

I was diagnosed with the worst form of leukemia, AML, back in late March of this year.  Since then I have been battling for my life.  I just finished my 6th round of 7-day chemo and the doctors are trying their best to get me to be a candidate for a bone marrow/stem cell transplant.  The only outlet I have is WGT golf which really helps to take my mind off of my cancer.

I'm currently hitting the no longer sold Ping Rapture Irons and a Hybrid Wood that I would like to replace but all of my money is being spent to keep me alive...I play best with 4.5 speed clubs.  I'm praying Santa can gift me the following so I can lower my scores and maybe make Champion tier if I have enough time left.  Those clubs would be the following;

The MAX Meter Iron Set (L94+) & the Cleveland 588 56 Degree Wedge (L76+)

Thanks Santa!

Andy

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:02 AM

Dear WGT & Santa MrCaddie...

THANK YOU MrCaddie so much for putting this wonderful idea together for the WGT community.. for my Christmas Wish I would love some CREDITS as credits are so hard to come by.. again THANK YOU and have a Merry Christmas All!!  ~robyn

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:03 AM

Dear WGT Santa,

This is my final day for hope...

I am retired and on a very limited income.  I can no longer play the real game due to some health issues but WGT has been a great resource for me to hit them around courses I only dreamed of playing in real life.

I am asking for a full set to replace my "mostly" starter clubs.  Could Santa be kind enough to have his elves make a set of Ping G25 Full Set (L83+) for me?  I hope so.

Thank you,

Wizz

• coliandro
    94 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:07 AM

Dear Santa,

my big wish for improve my score is more precision and more distance.

In my bag i have a good equipment but would be great to have one of these:

TaylorMade R15 Driver (L90+)

TaylorMade RSi2 Iron Set (L90+)

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+)

It's too much? It would be nice to still have a sleeve of orange Volvik Crystal Balls (L51+).

Merry xmas to you and to all of the Santa's.

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:11 AM

Hi dear Santa.

I hope you maybe have some balls left in your sack , 2-3 sleeves or maybe more, of the NIKE 20XI-X Balls (48+) , but any amount of balls is very awesome, and if you feel for it, a new putter, insted of my starter, would be great.

Thanks to all Santas and elves, for doing this amazing thing !!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on WGT !!!

bmw316

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:14 AM

Dear McCaddie & ALL the other Santas,  

Thank you so much for putting together a wonderful 12 Days of Christmas event.  I know a lot of WGTers have been truly blessed and surprised by your generosity once again.

I've been a very good boy this year but my game needs work and my credit reserve is slim.  One thing on my wish list, but it's no longer available in the Pro Shop, is the following Driver...

The TaylorMade R1 Super TP 8.0 Black Driver (OBAN Shaft) Level 93+

If your elves can't reproduce that Driver then I have been using my iron set for quite a long time and could use an magical upgrade to the 

TaylorMade RSi2 Iron Set (L90+)

Either of the above would make this boy very happy and thankful for Christmas.

I appreciate any help Santa!

Paul

RSS