Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 8 ..... Christmas 2015

Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:59 AM (152 replies)
  • gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:22 AM

Hi Santa SHRUDE..

Merry Christmass to all the Santas in the world..If Santa comes over from Australia to Belgium,maybe he can put something in my Christmass sock, maybe a new Big Bertha      Alpha9.0 Driver,and if thats to much to ask maybe some slow Nike balls level 61 or up ? I wish all people on earth a very merry Christmass and a Happy New Year...

[<b>edited by:</b> gohenrigo at 11:22 AM (GMT -8) on 20 Dec 2015]

DEAR SANTA, i forgot to ask 1 thing more, a new set of irons because,i am playing whit my set now more than 2 years ,and i dont have the credits to buy,the set that i love,and that is,the NIKE VR-forged level 97.dont want to be greedy,but its the first year that i am asking something from SANTA.. MERRY CHRISTMASS ...

• oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:24 AM

Hello Santa`s down under hope your not to hot in your winter wear. I am a 70 year old ex golfer that cannot get round the course anymore but absolutely love my computer it makes me a better golfer, but i am finding it difficult to keep up with the young uns off the tees so if in your sacks you can find me a Nike covert driver 2 L100,I am sure i could keep up with them WISHING YOU ALL DOWN UNDER A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• Garp2
    144 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:25 AM

Dear Santa,

Thank you for my wee pressie this morning. Can you imagine how my little face lit up when I looked under my virtual Christmas tree and found a sleeve of brand new Callaway Hex Chrome balls!

So I thought I'd try my luck one more time. I could do with replacing my starter putter (which has served me well). I got a cheapo Odyssey Tank one and hated it. Ideally, I would love a NIKE Method 001 Putter (L51+), but would be almost as deleriously ecstatic with a TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L35+).

As you well know, Santa, having previously visited my house; it is an old house with a proper chimney (though we don't light the fire). I was thinking - instead of yuo having to climb down the chimney, a putter is ideally shaped to just drop it down (I have placed lots of cotton wool and bubble wrap at the bottom to prevent any damage).

At the top of my chimney, you will also see a piece of string - if you pull this string up, you will find a miniature of the best Scottish single malt for your delectation. I would probably suggest pulling this up before dropping the putter down as said putter may smash the bottle.

I hope you can see your way to helping me out.......oh and if you could arrange for world peace and an end to hunger, plus Hearts winning the League before I die, I would be most grateful.

Merry Christmas to all,

Garp. 

• mpgolf94
    13 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:32 AM

Dear Santa Claus,

I am a student who really like to play on WGT however I can not invest as much as I'd like to improve my golf equipment because of my status. I work very hard this year in my studies and my work part time and I think you assuredly noticed. My request would be to receive a full set of PING stick G25 LEVEL 59 for my efforts.

Thanks Santa

Mpgolf94

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:38 AM

A BIG Thumbs up to our Australian  Santa's and Friends.   Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all.........

• mmartin5
    216 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:41 AM

AUSSIE AUSSIE MERRY CHRISTMAS

i have been good this year i think just dont ask wife...lol...would like couple sleeves of volviks green prefer i think lvl 51 but not sure..better than asking for horrific items or nikes expensive balls....thanks to all the santas and everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe new year..or i must been bad been posting for awhile 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:42 AM

Anyone who would like a custom made player pic /cc logo /banner /trophy etc.

Post your request, with a description of what you'd like, on my wall.

Nice job Santas, Happy Christmas everyone.

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:47 AM

PaulTon:

Anyone who would like a custom made player pic /cc logo /banner /trophy etc.

Post your request, with a description of what you'd like, on my wall.

Nice job Santas, Happy Christmas everyone.

pretty cool paul

• XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:48 AM

Santa Baby,

Slip a putter under the tree for me .... its been an awful year now santa baby etc etc etc........ lol  I would very much love to have the odyssey versa black putter Level 96 .... and hurry down the chimminy tonight lol 

Jackie. XxLadyHawkxX

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:49 AM

dear santa i dont ask for the expensive balls i like the lvl 51 volviks but would love 2 sleeves 1 just dont last long especially in clashes lol...thanks and merry christmas to all and grip it and rip it

RSS