Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 8 ..... Christmas 2015

Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:59 AM (152 replies)
  • bunkerbill3
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:53 AM

DearSanta Shrude There is nothing I need really I thought I would stop by and wish you and all of the Santa's a Merry Christmas. I did receive a new putter last year which I still use today. Thank you for a awesome gift. Very generous .So if you want to drop a snow golf ball in my stocking its ok I would applicate it.There is one thing that I would like but I know its not in your hands. I do wish for peace through out the world even for just one day.Have a Merry Christmas

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:57 AM

PaulTon:

Anyone who would like a custom made player pic /cc logo /banner /trophy etc.

Post your request, with a description of what you'd like, on my wall.

Nice job Santas, Happy Christmas everyone.

Very Cool of you Paul...

• cretedawg
    677 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:02 AM

Dear Santa. I think I have Played alot of your helpers and really have a hard time  keeping up with there driving. Saw that new taylormade driver lvl 90.   I know its a big item , hopeing to make legend this year and will need ity fer sure then.  AUSIE AUSIE AUSIE !!!   MERRY CHRISTMAS  and HAPPY NEW YEAR.   

• kristobel
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:03 AM

To he 8 Day Santas.    I have been a good little wgt player al year and love this gme. I realy can not d much other than play WGT becauseur Family has fallen on hard times this Christmas season and our funds are low. I  find myself struggling on the fairways so I am hoping to find a set of rocketball irons under my tree to not only better my game but to play more to take my mind off the familys hard times.  Thanks for reading this and a Very Merry Christmas to you and Your Familys

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:09 AM

LuckySkreet:

A BIG Thumbs up to our Australian  Santa's and Friends.   Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all.........

Yes, Thanks to ALL the Santas and their helpers.

All I want for Christmas is a selection of Nike woods in the pro shop, yellow Nike balls, and for everyone who starts a game to finish it. Hope it is not to much to ask. 

• leond11
    59 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:14 AM

Dear Santa,

I would very much appreciate any of these:

MAX Meter 56° Wedge (L89+) 1,395 Credits

MAX Meter 60° Wedge (L90+) 1,395 Credits

MAX Meter 64° Wedge (L91+) 1,395 Credits

Merry Christmas

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:14 AM

Hi dear Santa's.

Thanks for all you are doing, and i'm sure you will make many wgt players very happy this year. I just moved up to the legend tier few weeks ago, and as we all know there is a looong way to the hole now :)  So it would be very helpful if i could get a good amount of sleeves of the Nike 20XI-X balls. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to all Santa's elf's and wgt players.

bmw316 

• kristobel
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:25 AM

To he 4 Day Santas.    I have been a good little wgt player al year and love this gme. I realy can not d much other than play WGT becauseur Family has fallen on hard times this Christmas season and our funds are low. I  find myself struggling on the fairways so I am hoping to find a set of rocketball irons under my tree to not only better my game but to play more to take my mind off the familys hard times.  Thanks for reading this and a Very Merry Christmas to you and Your Familys

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:40 AM

Bump

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

• jaroslaw
    343 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:43 AM

Dear Santa,

I would like to wish you Merry Christmas.
    Also I would like to thank you for your time helping us this year.
    And for my wish this year if possible.

TaylorMade ATV 56° Wedge (L86+)

Thank you so much.

Jaroslaw

RSS