Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 8 ..... Christmas 2015

Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:59 AM (152 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 5:39 AM

"Merry Christmas,

I'm Shrude and we have a bunch of SANTA's in our country club - Aussie Aussie Aussie! who will be playing Santa today....

Although we cant do "8 Maids a Milking"

...we would be happy to send a worthwhile gift to lower tiers, who haven't been gifted yet, to help them along their WGT way!

Please make your gift wish here, Maybe you need a new a wedge, some golf balls or maybe a new putter. Just post a response and Santa will check his naughty and nice list first and then drop off a few gifts to some of those that responded.
    Now, Santa can't give away gifts to every single player that responds, Santa's don't have that many credits, but we'll do the best they can.

We are going to bed in Australia now and when we wake we will select some lucky people for a little something exytra under your tree!

In the meantime Mr Caddie will help in our thread here if needed!

So just let us know.......
    ...........what would you like from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas this year?"

Merry Christmas from Australia All!

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 5:42 AM

I'll try again today....with an added bit......

If by chance Santa thinks I'm a good choice..... I'll sell my current putter and donate 500cr. to a new player.

Merry Christmas.....Happy Holidays.

My X-Mas Wish is.......

NIKE Method 001 Putter (L94+)

3,450 Credits
    Nike's latest Method putter for top players

Dear Santa;
    This and only this putter is on my list of wishes......
    I've told my wife..... for it I'd do a years worth of dishes.
    She has informed me that I still owe that in fact...
    For performing for me a sexual act.
    Now for you dear Santa I sure hope this fits.....
    If you give me the putter....you can look at her.....lol.

Happy Holidays !!!!!!

Hac. :-)

• Bigbadvoodoodadd
    17 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 5:47 AM

Merry Christmas!! I just moved up to master yesterday and could sure use a better driver. I was thinking the Calloway Big Bertha Alpha 81S 10.5. Thank you Santa!!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 5:49 AM

• mpgolf94
    13 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 5:57 AM

Dear Santa Claus,

I am a student who really like to play on WGT however I can not invest as much as I'd like to improve my golf equipment because of my status.

I work very hard this year in my studies and my work part time and I think you assuredly noticed.

My request would be to receive a full set of PING stick G25 LEVEL 59 for my efforts.

Thanks Santa xxx

mpgolf94

• Chico3074
    12 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:02 AM

Hey Santa

It would be nice if Santa could leave one and/or both of the following items under the Christmas tree for me.
    A new TaylorMade R15 Driver (L90+), and/or a few sleeves of NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+)

Merry Christmas.

Cheers,
    Chico

• labroche
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:05 AM

Hello Santa my wish from  you if possible is a driver level 11   taylormade R1 10.0 aldida shaft . this would be great. i will have chimmney open ....lols.

have a great christmas and new year

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:06 AM

Howdy ya'll!!!! To Mr. Caddieand all the rest of the Santa's, thank you for doing such a great job of playing Santa on WGT, and thank you to all the incredible supporters that are making this happen.I have been a good boy this year, so if ya'll find it in your hearts, I really would love a new putter. The last club in my bag that is a WGT starter is my putter, and I would be FOREVER greatful if I had a 

MAX Control Putter (Master+)!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! 

Merry Christmas all!!!

• elaine676
    731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:12 AM

Santa anything would be nice, Max slow meter balls would be lovely, thank you Santa for the great job you are doing xxx

• Vandz
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:19 AM

Hello.to.any.and.all.santas, I'm a tour master who cant get over the top to legend..im a level 90 hittin level 69 driver, please santa Ive been good this year and would love a NEW Taylor Made Driver R=15 level 90, If not, thanks santa for reading my request, I know your busy so again TY Santa. Vandz....

RSS