Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 8 ..... Christmas 2015

Thu, Dec 20 2018 2:59 AM (152 replies)
  • MICKEYALSO
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:51 AM

Dear Santa,

I could sure use a longer range driver, because the only one I have leaves me to short for all the par 5's. I've been a very good boy this year, and try to play every day. I will be very thankful and leave cookies and milk for you...

Thank you and Merry Christmas,

MICKEYALSO

• pekk24
    66 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:53 AM

Merry Christmas folks hope all is well. 1st Im a diehard wgt player and play as often as i can. Im also a single Dad of 2 little girls and Im recovering from recent hernia surgery x3 of them. I would like the new putter but again if thats too much to ask for a few sleeves of nike platinum 92+ balls would help through my time off work. 5 weeks left. Maybe Santa will find this letter.  Thanks to all involved.......pekk24

• LarryJA
    46 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:55 AM

Dear Santa 

all i want for Christmas is my front teeth but since we cant do that so id like 2 or 3 sleeves of the soft calloways 250 credit ones so it be like sending 1 set of nikes...with 9 balls i may be able to stick in mouth for teeth lol...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and have a great day

• FlaTexBoy
    120 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:55 AM

Dear Santa, 

May I have a sleeve of the Nike RZN Black Balls (L90+)? Money is pretty tight for me right now. 

Thanks in advance Santa, 

Grant.

• Leggoman13
    8,254 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:00 AM

SHRUDE:
    I'm Shrude and we have a bunch of SANTA's in our country club - Aussie Aussie Aussie! who will be playing Santa today...

HI Shrude,

Very nice gesture from your Country Club, and all the generous Santas in your CC.

It is very thoughfull and mithy generous for the community and helping the lower lvl and less fortunate.

Again, thank you very much and a very nice catchy gesture you are demonstrating and setting as example for future give away events.

p.s. too bad for the milk, would have loved a nice warm fresh glass of milk this morning.

Have a good day and enjoy the smiles you will be adding to gifted players throughout the community

Leggoman13 :o)

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:02 AM

Dear Santa Shrude & members of Aussie Aussie Aussie,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could see your way clear to gift me the MAX Meter Iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Legend or possibly Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• FrunkStrada
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:15 AM

Hi Santa SHRUDE and all other santas around,

My name is FrunkStrada, I'm from Brazil and I was hoping for a new wedge, a putter or even a sleeve of balls. I would appreciate so much to see these magic gifts under my christmas tree.

Hopefully next year I'll be able to send away some goodies to the community.

Ho Ho HO from a warm, sunny, summer place in the south hemisphere.Thanks!

• karlos123450
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:24 AM

Greetings Santa from distant Australia my wish is a driver taylormade R1 10.0 aldida shaft level 11. i have been trying 3 days but santas buzy. I wish you happy and merry xmas and a happy new year. Hohoho my  best wishes to all

i hope you visit my humble bag Santa........ im only with starters

• afri2
    156 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:32 AM

GOOD AFTERNOON AND A HAPPY FESTIVE SEASON 

i have  all i need except some good nike balls wich i would like to wish for Santa they are the

20X1 NIKE LEVEL 65......... a sleeve is all i wish for thank you for your precious and buzy time

HOHOHOHOOHOOHOOOHHO MAY YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

• johntageejr
    16 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:33 AM

Dear Santas,  I could really use a new Callaway Alpha Driver 815 to improve my game.  Thanks in advance--Johntageejr

RSS