Help › Forums

Problem with swing meter (sticking)

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 31 2011 1:09 PM (1 replies)
  • BIGDewey
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 6:16 AM

Hi I'm a total newbie,

Just registered - did the 150 yard practice hole no problem.

Started my first tournament. I start the swing meter set it to where I want the power, let go and.... nothing. The green bar doesn't appear - any ideas would be greatfully accepted.

Tried it on IE and Chrome so far with same problem.

Thanks for reading.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 1:09 PM

First and foremost, remember this is a web base game.  We only play the game our computer and internet connection lets us play.  Spend a few minutes getting familiar with this place.  Check out the Getting Started and FAQ info over there---->

Pay particular attention to the System Requirements...just a few simple adjustments could make all the difference.  Other things you might try are to lower the Flash Quality and turn off any of the game Options you don't need.  The one thing that helped me the most, when I started, was to switch browsers and don't be surprised, even after tweaking, that you still have problems once in a while.  Think of it more like real golf and you'll get what I mean.      

Joey

EDIT: You can find the game Options in the Game Settings in the drop down menu on the Main Menu page in the upper left of the screen.  You can also access Options, when playing the game in the drop down Menu...also upper left.

RSS