Forums

Help › Forums

Computer loading

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 31 2011 6:32 AM (5 replies)
  • bigdilba01
    219 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 12:32 AM

my computer is running on windows 7 with 4 gb of ram and the loading is so slow, does anyone no how i can fix this problem? 

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 1:03 AM

Couple of things you may want to try.

1. Set browser cache to 500 MB
    2. Set flash cache to 1 MB

• bigdilba01
    219 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 1:26 AM

where do i find them infinito?

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 2:00 AM

which browser are you using;

For flash;  Right click on game client, then click on global settings;

This will bring up the settings manager.   Then under settings manager look for website storage settings.  Then look for media5.wgt.com, and adjust slider.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 4:59 AM

I'm running on W7 and 4Gb of RAM.  I've never cleared flash before a couple of weeks ago and never had problems.  For me, clearing cache made absolutely no difference.

Have a look at what apps you have got running in the background and whether they need to be running, e.g. MSN, and loads of others who's names now excape me as I always do this when I first get a new PC.  I have seen Norton Security grind machines to a halt... literally!  I have had to start them up in safe mode, stop Nortonfrom starting on machine boot-up, then boot the machine up again.  So, if you have Norton I would seriously think about getting that replaced with something less resource hungry.

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 6:32 AM

Bigs  has always loaded slow no matter what computer he has,,Maybe its just a very slow internet provider he has a contract with,What internet speed do you have Bigs?

RSS