Forums

Help › Forums

quession

Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:41 AM (1 replies)
  • topcheese2444
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 11:17 AM

does anybody know why when i try to play a game i can get in ok but when the 1st hole outline comes up it says continue i hit it and just freezes my computer isnt slow so wasnt sure if needed something b4 i can play?

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:41 AM

Yes!!

When you begin a game, your computer immediately begins to take images of you, if it sees that you are not wearing the proper golfing attire, the game will freeze. Otherwise, it will allow you to play. But it continues to take the images and if it sees anything that isn't proper golfing etiquette (swearing, banging things etc) it will then freeze mid-game.

On a serious note, it could be a few things:

Make sure you have the latest version of Flash  (if you click the link it will tell you whether you have the latest version or not)

You may need to clear your cache, and I'd say also clear your Flash cache

To clear your cache, let me know which browser you use and I'll give instructions

to clear flash cache, click Here 

It should open on "Website Storage settings panel" - just click "Delete all sites"

Then, click the second tab along the top (it should be called global storage settings) and just make sure that the slider is at least 100kb

Thanks, Rob

RSS