Forums

Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Friday Sasquatch Search Shootout

Sun, Mar 27 2022 5:22 AM (195 replies)
  • UBCLU546
    759 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 9:31 PM

I tried hitting him several times but he just wouldnt go down!!

• UBCLU546
    759 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 9:37 PM

CTTS:

I couldnt get any closer to the Squatch without him trying to assault me!  As you can see he done tried to tear my azz up!!!

• TryPants
    251 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 9:42 PM

Finally!

After purchasing some Squatch Genuwyn Urine Scent ®..  to mask my own manly odour ... found and got pretty close to the beast in one (1) shot:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:19 PM

Let's Play WGT Golf - How To Sasquatch Hunt on Bethpage Black

For those catching this event in the final hours - here is a video example of playing WGT in "Bethpage Black Hole #9 Sasquatch Hunt Mode (betaV2.2)"

• ozysouthpaw
    2,846 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:29 PM

So I finally found him .....

Went out again this morning and took the Aussie Aussie Aussie CC security guard with me .....

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:43 PM

OMG!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:54 PM

UBCLU546:

Not sure if anyone else has done this yet but i just found Squatch in my iphone!!!!! S.O.B. came at me hard so i chopped his freaking head off with a 9 iron lol!!!!  DOMINATE!!!

"DOMINATE" - WGT player UBCLU546
    Well - I (my name is Yancy) like the cut of yer jib UBCLU546!

This competition was truly an 11th hour decision or howevers they say that one. Did not even know if there was a Sasquatch on the mobi version, but I have gone up on the app and taken a peek around but without such results.

This is exciting find for this event. You have the one & only confirmed SquatchCap sighting in this with prize competition ATM. Your enthusiasm & willingness to battle this greasy beast is also unmatched. Nice!

We want more posts of the ongoing battle!
    Be looking for ya - I am Yancy

FOR OTHERS - FROM THE OFFICAL CATEGORIES/COMPETITIONS:

3. WGT Mobile Squatch Finder - Nobody has yet to see the Squatch on the mobile WGT golf app. First player to post a "SquatchCap" from the WGT app wins a prize!

• Slammer23
    420 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 11:07 PM

[/URL]

That's as close as I can get; it's bedtime buckos! 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 11:11 PM

NEW LATE NIGHT IDEA LIGHTBULB ABOVE ME HEAD WENT OFF
    THIS IS OFFICIAL NEW COMPETITION AND PRIZE TO BE AWARDED 

THE MOST FUNNIEST VOICE MESSAGE - VOICEMAIL CALL LEFT BY A WGT PLAYER ON TEAM YANCY'S PARANORMAL EVENT 24/7 HOTLINE  COMPETITION

Dial our 24/7 message line - No we cannot answer, messages forwarded to Team Yancy immediately after they are left on the service - then its wide open. Talk about it. Talk about whatever it is. The Bethpage Squatch event, or anything you might wish to tell us.

Please leave your WGT player name (spelled out please) - and a 3 digit random number when you leave a message. Then to make your message an official entry - put that number on your WGT profile page in the blog section. Sorry for the extra steps -- but you know what would happen. While what would happen would be really funny -- running out of time to sort em out.

REMEMBER ALL EVENTS CLOSE SUNDAY AT 12:01 PM PST USA

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 11:29 PM

RSS