Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Friday Sasquatch Search Shootout

Sun, Mar 27 2022 5:22 AM (195 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 12:48 PM

1enigma1:
    is it on hole #1  or # 9 ?

9th hole, left edge of woods 129 yards out. 

• pudblumpkin
    67 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 4:55 PM

Took 3 shots... When you're this close the odor is quite strong.

• pudblumpkin
    67 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 6:38 PM

Why so Squatchy?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 7:18 PM

Well done pudblumpkin!

One thing and whatbnots --- Cant read your shot total.
    Could you edit that post above and such with that # please.

Thanks for joining the event!
    My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• Octobre
    6 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 7:22 PM

I hope the picture will appear now:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 7:25 PM

WHOSYOURCADDY4:

I WAS KIDNAPPED AFTER 1ST SHOT

That'll Happen - Just Sayin'
    Be Safe - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 7:45 PM

PBgolfon11:

I caught Sasquatch and the alien spaceship... Thank you Yancy!!!

You are very welcome -- THX for joining in the hunt!

Now PBgolfon11 -- this is an epic post for couple reasonables and such!

First, now I (this is Yancy) did mention to someone having troubles getting a screencap yesterday that "if all is fails and all that" maybe they could use a cellphone with a camera and just photo the screen. Mostly said that option to assure him that we would get his "SquatchCap" no matter how long it took. So, you helped me remember that and its now gonna be a new......

NEW OFFICIAL SQUATCHCAP PHOTO OPTION:
    We will accept a cellphone photo or camera photo of anykind if you are having issues using the ways we put up way back at the start of this forum thread. Please attempt the standard ways & message me if you need help, if we cannot get it done or its at a time when the boys from the "WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club" or myself are not on the site live. (some sleep is needed over the weekend LOL)

The other thing is paranormal ---- you mentioned an Alien spaceship and I thinks that's it right dead center coming out of the woods. Doesn't surprise me such as I knows them sasquatches are in league with the aliens. The aliens are in bed with the hobgoblins so that brings everything to a logicalable conclusion re. them taking over our golfin' courses.

But --- theres also a small square all up in your post. That square means there should be an image there -- says its from tinypic.com --- but its not worki in post or separately on the innerwebs. Was this some sort of Alien dealio -- something that they don't want us to know perhaps?

Look forward to hearing back on this PBgolfon11

Sincerely, my name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 7:47 PM

FOR ANYONE NEEDING SCREENCAPTURE HELP AFTER HOURS:

NEW OFFICIAL SQUATCHCAP PHOTO OPTION:
    We will accept a cellphone photo or camera photo of anykind if you are having issues using the ways we put up way back at the start of this forum thread. Please attempt the standard ways & message me if you need help, if we cannot get it done or its at a time when the boys from the "WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club" or myself are not on the site live. (some sleep is needed over the weekend LOL)

THX - Yancy

• UBCLU546
    759 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 9:30 PM

Not sure if anyone else has done this yet but i just found Squatch in my iphone!!!!! S.O.B. came at me hard so i chopped his freaking head off with a 9 iron lol!!!!  DOMINATE!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 9:30 PM

hakman123:

Seeing as it seems Yancy has declared hunting season open - I've been trying to take out the Squatch. But it is hard, he seems to have stepped back across the OOB line to keep clear of all the pesky golf balls that are suddenly hailing down around that spot!

Trying to hit the Squatch  -  For entry in the 1-shot club  :)

The scene when I got down there to try and find my ball!

Intriguables & yes, safety first hakman123! Good to see you made it out of that paranormable situation! But, a feller starts a thinking & whatnots & maybe those golf balls are maybe say (cough  cough) Alien Pods like egglets or something. Just saying.

Good to see you out there a  Squatchin' - I am out there right now & will be on/off thru the end on Sunday 12pm PST USA. What I am getting ats is could you buy say five bags of Haribo's for me and yell my name when youre on #9 - Will pay you right back. I am being cereal on this.

See You Tomorrow,
    I am Yancy
    @Team Yancy

RSS