Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Friday Sasquatch Search Shootout

Sun, Mar 27 2022 5:22 AM (195 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 8:47 AM

drmoose:

https://youtu.be/IXT_coYEyFE

This just in. It appears Sasquatch may be fighting back. Players are urged to use caution.

Can one of you Squatchers help a guy out  with the link ?

Doc :)

Sorry Doc, I'm not paying close enough attention.  : (  Here you go...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 8:51 AM

We are proud to announce we have our first winner in this iconical event!

After receiving a phone call from "Sum Guyy", we verified the information he saw from his home all up here in these WGT forums & now we overturn an earlier post and give 1st place in the "Mobi App Squatch Cap" competition to WGT player UBCLU546

Congratulations for going the extra mile & getting a prize from Yancy's cart!
    We will be in contact with you shortly.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 9:13 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 9:45 AM

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 9:52 AM

In the interest of safety, should  you feel threatened by your Sasquatch encounter, the following screen cap shows the proper defensive moves for your personal protection.

photo Squatch shot_zpsxlfkk8bf.jpg

Doc :)

• UBCLU546
    759 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 9:57 AM

Thank you very much Yancy!  I would also like to thank the good people at nike for making an incredibly strong and durable set of irons!  If it wasnt for that special 9 iron i would not have been able to fend off the Squatch and therefore would not be here today!

Thanks again Yancy, this lil something extra to have fun with was just what I needed!

DOMINATE!

• UBCLU546
    759 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 10:46 AM

I believe this is the closest encounter that i have had with Squatch yet!  He was really freaking out though because he knew that i would mess him up if he came at me again!  Scary biatch lol!!!!!

DOMINATE!!!!

• MKAACES
    781 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 11:06 AM

Congratulations UB, never know what you might run into in the dark woods of WGTLAND!!

UBCLU546:

I believe this is the closest encounter that i have had with Squatch yet!  He was really freaking out though because he knew that i would mess him up if he came at me again!  Scary biatch lol!!!!!

DOMINATE!!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 11:14 AM

Bethpage Black Friday Squatch Hunt Sunday Re-Cap

WOW. What a wild and wooly ride this event has been! Catch up on all the prize competitions - What the Squatchers are talking about - Did someone get a Squatch in One? - Some of the stories from the 9th hole that are being shared - and more!

BREAKING NEWS - CAME IN LATE
    DURING POST-PRODUCTION OF THIS VIDEO:
    We have our 1st winner for this Sasquatch themed event!
    Congrats to UBCLUS546 1st in Mobi App Squatch Cap Competition

• MKAACES
    781 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 11:36 AM

Yancy, How many Squatch hunting winners are there going to be?

RSS