Help › Forums

Survey log on question

Mon, Jan 31 2011 11:34 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 4:38 PM

Hi,

I've been trying to do survey's to get some credits. On every site I get  " the URL is not available". Anybody have any help with this?

Thanks, Richie.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 4:54 PM

I can only think that you're not allowed to do them in your State.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 5:05 PM

I have clicked on the Amparo links countless times, but I never get a chance to do the survey. Being in Chile invalidates me I guess.

Annoying to get the ads popping up though.

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 4:09 AM
    I've done them in the past but lately I get this URL message
  • mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 5:12 AM

I just took it and its a joke. All it wants to do is keep you there answering ?'s until you qualify.

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 4:56 AM

mnshiner:

I just took it and its a joke. All it wants to do is keep you there answering ?'s until you qualify.

I can do surveys again. If you don't qualify just keep going back in until you get accepted. I'm up to 2300 cedits and plan to buy new clubs. It's a pain in the butt but it can be done

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 5:14 AM

Every silver lining has its cloud one supposes.

Yep.

Im Bored.

Lizzie

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 5:29 AM

TopFlite7:
    I've done them in the past but lately I get this URL message

usually the URL message is due to a faulty web site address but if it is a link I would suspect your ISP has some sort of problem. Unless the sites are being blocked by your firewall. Have you changed anything in Windows security lately? Or possibly added a new Virus program or spam bot /ad bot killer, sometimes these type of programs will block certain sites.

• kaseychief
    75 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 5:29 AM

2100 in credits from doing surveys. I know they are a pain in the backside, but they do work.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 5:48 AM

I will continue to do them too.  Yes, a pain in the backside, boring as hell (sometimes), but I've got over 2000 credits in the last 10 days alone.

Last weekend was funny... and profitable!  Did Ampario Long version on Saturday - movie survey.  Then did Ampario Short version - almost identical movie survey, although slightly longer than the long one!  Then on Sunday... identical surveys as Saturday.  1200 easy credits, TYVM.

Still can't do the damn makeup one though!  Has anyone ever managed it, and what are the answers?

• PAGES
RSS