Forums

Help › Forums

Every Day People CC Weekly Rewards.

Wed, Jul 13 2016 2:09 PM (127 replies)
  • MuthaPutter
    786 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2015 11:16 AM

Coming to the end of EDPCC Week34 and happy to report we are still holding our own with 125 players. Currently 10th place in the top50 CC's. Still the only CC offering WGT Players weekly free rewards of balls and credits! Read the first post of this thread for full details and all for the price of one FREE PASS a day! If would like to join us please apply now before we run out of space for new players! Peace,Love@Respect! :-)

• MuthaPutter
    786 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 7:14 AM

The only CC offering such an extensive range of free rewarding tournaments every week! See the first post in this thread for full details.  Just need to use your FREE PASS once a day to be a member here! Don't leave it to late as we are filling up fast! P,L@R! :-)

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 10:58 AM

The only club owner I know through attempted poaching that's trying to undo the hard work of building and maintaining another club.

Have you thought of looking through the country club membership lists for inactive club owners/directors, and asking the active members in those clubs if they'd like to join your club? There are plenty.

In case you missed this on your profile wall,

"Poaching" 

It's hard enough work keeping a good club going,  not to mention the effort put in building it.

We at the FPGC would appreciate you stop trying to poach our members.

Dubfore.

• MuthaPutter
    786 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 4:50 PM

Dubfore:

The only club owner I know through attempted poaching that's trying to undo the hard work of building and maintaining another club.

Have you thought of looking through the country club membership lists for inactive club owners/directors, and asking the active members in those clubs if they'd like to join your club? There are plenty.

In case you missed this on your profile wall,

"Poaching" 

It's hard enough work keeping a good club going,  not to mention the effort put in building it.

We at the FPGC would appreciate you stop trying to poach our members.

Dubfore.

Read our list of rewards if you want to find a way of keeping your players happy and not prone to wandering. Feel free to emulate any of the formats that we create each week for our loyal and willing players. To show our appreciation for their efforts in helping us achieve our goal of becoming the No.1 CC! In 7months of playing this game I haven't found any difficulties that you say you may be encountering! Players getting invites from more than one CC, whether in another CC or not, is all just apart of the game. You own the CC not the members they are free to come and go as they please. You not only have to recruit players but hold on to them from other competing CC's looking for active players! Its not against any WGT rules to invite a player from another CC. They are aware that its the active CC's that create the most profit generation. I'm sure they are chuffed that we are breathing new life and impetus into the top 50 CC's. It has been very stagnant for awhile. However it seems our success has impelled many CC's in the top50 to try that little bit harder!  I'm sure this has hasn't gone unnoticed by those keeping an eye on the revenue streams for WGT. I don't think they are going to penalise us for our success. To appease someone not having that much success. So I recognise  you have the right to bemoan your lot. I hope you recognise that other CC's have the right to invite any player in the world of WGT to their CC! Hope this helps clear up any misunderstandings! Peace,Love@Respect! 

• WyattHamilton
    2,536 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 6:55 PM

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 7:49 PM

You're a gobshite!

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 11:08 PM

Hi Dubfore,

You'll have to forgive my relative lack of experience, at least when it comes to the world of club ownership, but I'm guessing you view your members as your property; as something you own?

The poaching analogy is an interesting one, and you are clearly not alone on that one. We were recently accused by the "boss man" of the Peoples Club too of "poaching".

I've always found the idea of poaching a curious one, where a land owner claims ownership of everything that traverses over or through it. Yet when that little fish swims to the extremities of the boundary, he once more becomes free, as nature intended.

I find it hard to believe that when WGT set up this game with its system of country clubs that they had a feudalistic model in mind. I suspect they had a free market economy in mind;  granting all who play the same rights, freedoms and responsibilities as anyone else; including club owners.

My local council doesn't lay claim to every visitor who comes to Cheltenham to see its lovely buildings and shop in its interesting emporiums. They "grant" freedom of movement to all. They recognise that, in order to attract people to the town, (which benefits business) they need to lay on fabulous events like horse racing, literature festivals, science festivals etc

If your pool of fish are happy where they are, they will not swim away; they'll stay put. We are not plundering your pond, we're merely sending invites to players telling them that the water is clearer, the food more abundant and the entertainment more lively elsewhere.

We certainly do not target clubs, but if  the odd member of yours is choosing to swim away, perhaps you should look at what you offer? And let's be honest, if all club owners upped their game somewhat, just think how much happier all those members would be.

Just a thought

Onwards and upwards

Roddy

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 11:14 PM

Dubfore:

You're a gobshite!

Now that's what I call a persuasive argument lol

RSS