He's already in me  ...

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 6:02 AM

nevermind !

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 10:20 AM

Top 50? How are you measuring this? Top 50 earnings? Top 50 in inter-club games won? Most players poached?

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 11:37 AM

courteneyfish:

Top 50? How are you measuring this? Top 50 earnings? Top 50 in inter-club games won? Most players poached?

Ouch!!

We're measuring it the standard way; the way WGT measures it; the amount of ccxp generated by loyal members every week who, quite frankly, don't do it for the free balls.

No shifting of the goal posts is going to diminish our relentless climb past your club and beyond; be happy for us, or join us on our ascension; let's see who gets there first. 

As my buddy might say, Peace, Love & Respect.

Onwards and upwards,

Roddy

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 3:37 PM

courteneyfish:

Why is it when I say things not nearly as inflammatory, I get jumped on from great heights?...and you get peace and love? .....I defo gotta change my diet, my choice of music, or something !

just sayin'

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 3:53 PM

ct690911:
    Why is it when I say things not nearly as inflammatory, I get jumped on from great heights?...and you get peace and love? .....I defo gotta change my diet, my choice of music, or something !

Say something controversial and I promise to deal with you in a similar manner ;-)

But hey, in the meantime, if you play every day, and you're looking for a club, come and say hi

• lickingtoes
    9 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 8:02 PM

64 cent pink balls. he he he. big wow. i have 15 of them that i can't use or give away. and there not free you have to win them. and they use intimidation tactics by posting a who's being tossed list every week to get members to use there pass.except in the clash they don't play the clash.i was told not to play . that's why i split.    peace courteneyfish

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2015 10:35 AM

Hello lickingtoes, that's not true ...and you know it.

Absolutely no list is, or has ever been, published of those who are eventually expunged for not fulfilling our very simple membership rule (singular). And while it is true that most balls have to be won, others are awarded, for FREE; but anyone reading the post above can probably figure that out for themselves.

Members can also save the equivalent in credits to acquire equipment more suited to their taste ...so your comment about pink balls sounds more like sour grapes to me.

Onwards and upwards,

Roddy

P.S. Thanks for confirming that members do win stuff, much appreciated :-)

• MuthaPutter
    786 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2015 4:42 AM

Lickingtoes left because he thought he was demoted! We changed our tier system of Members and Veterans! Lickingtoes came online to find he had gone from a Veteran to a Member! Had he read the forum he would have realised this was done to give a greater number of players a more fair chance of winning our weekly rewards. As we have Veterans and Members only tournaments! We do not name and shame each week its absolute lie. Ask anyone at our CC or join and read our Forum if you like! This is the reason he really left! I have the message he sent me giving his reasons! Should he be lacking the memory! He has just throw himself out of the best CC going that rewards their players each wk! Look forward to filling the spot that lickingtoes vacated with some one who looks before they Leap! P,L@R! :-)

• MuthaPutter
    786 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 4:40 PM

Its Official Every Day People is a TOP10 Country Club! With only 123 Members. It has taken a total of 33Wks to achieve this! Our target is the No1 spot! If you want to join us on our relentless march up the Top50 CC's List! Then feel free to apply! Read the first post of this thread  for full details of our weekly free rewards. Available to any who is willing to use their FREE PASS once a day! Hopefully we will be seeing you soon! Peace,Love@Respect! :-)

RSS