Forums

Help › Forums

Every Day People CC Weekly Rewards.

Wed, Jul 13 2016 2:09 PM (127 replies)
  • roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 11:20 PM

pdb1:

And to you Muthaputter . What you are doing is what WGT members call poaching . The excessive over the top monetary value and boasting you do does not change that or make it anymore valid . It is what it is . And it is what you do . It is not against the rules . It became obvious to me a couple years ago when I tried it a couple times . It became quite comical but in the end not worthy of continued defense .

Interesting, and somewhat surprising that you too appear to view members as "property" in this comment,, yet grant them freedom of movement in your previous one.

I do not believe the poaching analogy is an accurate or fair one, but by all means accuse of us sending targeted junk mail; don't worry, we can handle rejection.

Onwards and upwards

Roddy

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 11:40 PM

pdb1:
    Showing a green icon when available for recruiting , and showing red if not interested in CC'c at all

P.S. Good idea, though I'm not sure it would work if visible to all (some members may feel uneasy about displaying their dissatisfaction with their current club). Better I think that it is unseen, i.e. when an invitation is sent a message appears "roddy1234 is not currently seeking membership of a country club" or "your invite has been sent..."

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 3:50 AM

pdb1:

And to you Muthaputter . What you are doing is what WGT members call poaching . The excessive over the top monetary value and boasting you do does not change that or make it anymore valid . It is what it is . And it is what you do . It is not against the rules . It became obvious to me a couple years ago when I tried it a couple times . It became quite comical but in the end not worthy of continued defense .

I posted on Dubfore's wall, that while I consider poaching to be in poor form, there is a "Karma" that emerges. A lot of poachers will take anyone to grow their numbers...this means they get a lot of bottom feeders and "dead-wood"...the owners pony up the gifts and promises made, then spend a large part of their day chasing these same folks to get active, contribute XP points, etc.

ct

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 8:55 AM

It makes perfect sense, as long as you don't assume the meaning of ordinary; think regularity

• MuthaPutter
    786 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 1:02 PM

ct690911:

pdb1:

I posted on Dubfore's wall, that while I consider poaching to be in poor form, there is a "Karma" that emerges. A lot of poachers will take anyone to grow their numbers...this means they get a lot of bottom feeders and "dead-wood"...the owners pony up the gifts and promises made, then spend a large part of their day chasing these same folks to get active, contribute XP points, etc.

ct

This collection of 122 bottom feeders. This pile of deadwood is currently in 9th place in the top 50 CC's. We really do attract the worse players out there. Heheheheheheehe 9TH my friend it speaks for itself! P,L@R! :-)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 2:07 PM

MuthaPutter:

ct690911:

pdb1:

ct

This collection of 122 bottom feeders. This pile of deadwood is currently in 9th place in the top 50 CC's. We really do attract the worse players out there. Heheheheheheehe 9TH my friend it speaks for itself! P,L@R! :-)

I neither said, nor implied, that all of your members were dead wood or bottom feeders...please don't embellish my comments. Clearly, when an owner opens the flood gates, they will end up with a mixture. Only you know who regularly contributes and who doesn't pull their weight...as well as how much effort you must personally expend to "energize" them.  Regardless of where you stand as a CC in whatever contest, I stand by my initial comments.

ct

ps. sincere congrats on being in 9th place, and good luck moving forward...:)

• lickingtoes
    9 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 3:31 PM

mother. i left your fine club to play in the clash event  #10 with the WGT AMIGOS the 2nd place club true ballers.  sorry if you got upset let it go. peace to you and roddy.

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 5:42 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:
    Showing a green icon when available for recruiting , and showing red if not interested in CC's at all

That's what happens when you partially quote . It gets taken out of context .

roddy1234:
    some members may feel uneasy about displaying their dissatisfaction with their current club). Better I think that it is unseen,

What I suggest would not be available to members currently in a CC . Because for that reason . Owners and fellow members would get all butthurt .

pdb1:
    provide an icon for members not belonging to a CC . That could be activated by the member at times when they are in the hunt . Showing a green icon when available for recruiting , and showing red if not interested in CC's at all .

Yep, I understand all that, though so many quotes it's a little bewildering. I was merely suggesting an improvement on your idea.

By far the most common thing new members say about their old club if they choose to do so, is how "stagnant" or "dull" their old club was. Providing those dissatisfied members the opportunity to discretely view offers from other clubs while remaining where they are would be a service to them, and would save happy members from the burden of unwanted invitations. It should therefore be an available option to all players, irrespective of their current membership status.

Just a thought

Roddy

RSS