Forums

Help › Forums

Every Day People CC Weekly Rewards.

Wed, Jul 13 2016 2:09 PM (127 replies)
  • roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 9:49 PM

pdb1:
    Really ? Would it ? Lol . Not any room or need for discretion . We are all adults . There needs to be more transparency . More options . More info . 

Really, yes it would, lol.

The contradictions seem to be mounting up.

No need for discretion ...unless you're the member of an existing club, in which case censorship is absolutely fine.

You say you want more options ...but not for everybody; only for people you deem should have them (or is it for those that fit your argument?). And in this case you don't want to give that option to people who are already members of a country club. 

Why? It sounds to me like you want to give them less information, less options; treat them like mushrooms. You know, keep them in the dark and feed them bull...

As you so rightly say, we are all adults here; seems like you see some adults as being more equal than others. And the others, the ones who have actually demonstrated a desire to join a club by doing so, aren't allowed to be made aware of the better options available to them. Do you believe something happens to them once they become members of a club; that they have chosen their place in WGT life and opted for a sedentary lifestyle?

I'm struggling to believe that I'm not having a conversation with two people here; the one at the beginning of this thread that appeared to believe in a free market economy; the one who was happy in the knowledge that his members were happy and free to do as they wish.

And now this other, who prefers the big brother approach; and "protects" his members from the "evils" of those nasty other clubs by denying them access to tools that everyone else has. Sounds a little like North Korea to me ...what say you?

Roddy

P.S. You really must be more careful about taking sections of quotes, and getting muddled up; people might not realise you are taking things out of context

• MuthaPutter
    786 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 3:27 AM

Good News to all new players wishing to join us. Our 1000Credit Top10 Payout. Is now FREE TO ENTER! Which means all our weekly/fortnightly/monthly REWARDING tournaments are FREE TO ENTER. Only the weekly 500 credit bracket requires a small entry fee! I do believe we are the most rewarding CC in the world of WGT. Don't be slow or you'll miss the train! P,L@R! :-)

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2015 10:12 AM

Balmerino,

If our efforts have apparently, inadvertently focused on your club I apologise, but I assure you it is  not deliberate. I suspect that perhaps one or two have been contacted?

The "carrot" that we dangle is only attractive to the dissatisfied and disenfranchised; we do not seek to cause anyone to regurgitate our message.

Our progress is certainly making a few people feel sick, and even better that that, our "fantasy" is coming true.

Onwards and upwards

Roddy

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2015 12:44 PM

Soz lads...the only time I would ever use "fantasy" and golf in the same sentence, is to be invited to the annual playboy golf tournament... personally hosted by the playmate of the year...the caddies and beer cart girls are also bunnies.

ps...the hors d'oeuvres are excellent..:)

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2015 9:21 PM

Well as long as you're all having a laugh then no harm done ehh?

Trust me, MP isn't  the bashful, silent type' he's not in hiding, he's busy recruiting. 

balmerino:
    oh forgot..where did England finish in the RUGBY WORLD CUP ?

I know, wasn't it fantastic!! Being a Scot I sure can relate to that one. Sad we were robbed, but hey, that's life.

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 3:28 AM

balmerino:

i can see why you guys try to poach other cc members,  you're *** scared to play outside of your own cc tourneys. If you did you may get or invite people into your club if you dared tread outside of your comfort zone,  that's how credible country clubs are established.

Clearly you are hurting, and I'm genuinely sorry for that; you have to let it go.

Onwards and upwards

Roddy

RSS