Help › Forums

One for the number crunchers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 10 2015 2:45 PM (150 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 10:39 AM

pdb1:
    If you knew the time frame it takes to reach 100.000 you would know what it meant earlier when I said " once in a blue moon " .

111 days at 897/day. 

"ONCE in a blue moon" does not explain the 33 XP trophies you've handed out in the 17 months your CC has been around.  One every 2 weeks on average.

pdb1:
    And we now have 100 % participation in CC tourneys

Outrageous BS! 

You know we can check right?  Here's 3 of your CC's recent tourneys open to all tiers:

Ended 8/20 - INFAMY - 13/46 members played = 28%

Ended 8/19 - BPB 4 U - 11/45 members played = 24%

Ended 8/16 - St. Andrews F9 / B9 All Play Tier Up!!! - 13/46 members played = 28%

You're not good with numbers, so stop already! Your credibility has fallen to ZERO.

No wonder you asked for number crunchers to calculate your silly theory that top 5 clubs spend a mind boggling amount of real dollars to stay there.

pdb1:
    We are not better than anyone.

I agree 100%.  LMAO! Would make a good CC slogan for VOTSCC!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 11:53 AM

The Pigheaded One wasn't looking for help calculating in this thread, he was looking for an argument.  The fact is nothing he's said matches anything.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 11:57 AM

Got a serious case of deja vu working here. Flashed on a glitchy driver.  :-D

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 4:29 PM

I've just had 2 tattie scones 1 fried egg and a wee bit of bacon,

so lets get this right..2 tattie scones 50%

1 fried egg          25%

bacon                25%

total                 100%

and they were truly scrumptious.So come on guys life's to short for number crunching..get a life.

• Patsybaby
    119 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 4:53 PM

blindpugh:

I've just had 2 tattie scones 1 fried egg and a wee bit of bacon,

so lets get this right..2 tattie scones 50%

1 fried egg          25%

bacon                25%

total                 100%

and they were truly scrumptious.So come on guys life's to short for number crunching..get a life.

Not strictly true, the flour , oil and butter plus seasoning and mace must take a small percentage in themselves.

Patsy

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 7:16 PM

pdb1:
    Did anyone hear me say anything about 100 % 0f members participate in 100 % of the tourney's ? Now that would be a ludacris statement wouldn't it ?

My words were "Outrageous BS!"  Because that's what I thought you meant!  You have a unique way of looking at participation and it counts when a member plays one CC tournament. OK understood.

I apologize for misunderstanding your 100% as I've never seen that before.  Any CC I've been in the CC Tournament participation issue was always like "We have 50 members and only 10 play the CC tourneys"  And many discussions in this forum about it as well.

I wouldn't want anyone reading this thread to see the list of Last Played dates and assume it means Last CC Event Played, it doesn't.  Its the last time the member played anything on WGT. 

It must be a pain in the butt keeping track who participates and who doesn't.

FYI my CC is a matter of convenience...it stops many but not all unsolicited CC invites...I can set up specific conditions to practice...and a couple of old friends benefit from putter and shot pal.

RSS