Help › Forums

One for the number crunchers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 10 2015 2:45 PM (150 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 4:30 AM

Paul, for the love of god please stop! 

I'm getting embarrassed for you in this thread. 

Change your C.C's name to 'WGT XP Junkies', it's time for some honesty and self realisation.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 8:26 AM

PaulTon:

Paul, for the love of god please stop! 

I'm getting embarrassed for you in this thread. 

Hell PT, I'm embarrassed he's representing Arizona!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 9:56 AM

pdb1:
      Whatever you want to quickly interpret form what you see . Is testament to the shallowness and lack of maturity that surprisingly posses the lot of you .

Personal attacks on the critics is always a sign that you know the critics are right!

pdb1:
    A single trophy per year does not a promotion make . Lol .

Single?  Who you trying to con man?  There are 33 XP trophies posted on your website! In a year.

And timely too.  A member crosses 400K and BAM! Immediately there's a trophy on his wall.  You must be watching member XP contributions like a hawk. Nope, sorry, you say you're not interested in XPs. SMH

pdb1:
    Maybe ask a CC member what the CC has to say about XP points . What does Paul say when you join the CC ? Does he back it up ? 

Of course I'd expect them to say Paul's not worried about XPs and are not important in the CC.  Because that's what you told 'em.

However, I was taught by my parents to not believe what people say but watch what they do.  And it has served me well in business and in life to be a bit of a cynic. (OK, OK, I'm a big cynic.)

For someone who has said you don't care about CC passes or XPs your actions don't back it up.

• You watch member XP contributions to the CC closely and give out awards.
    • There's the present post by you on how the Top 5 XP earning CCs must be fully active , hard core , serious , sky's the limit , deep pocketed 250 member CCs who spend a mind boggling amount of real money to stay in the top 5.  Why do you even care?
    • And then there's these 7 other forum posts started by you about CC XP points, CC passes, and the Clash.

- Weekly CC points

- HOW TO CALCULATE CC WEEKLY XP ?

- How are contributions

- TO PASS OR NOT TO PASS ?

- Is there any other value to the club passes?

- CLASH question

- WHAT IS THE XP FORMULA's FOR EACH LEVEL

So if your CC members still believe CC passes and XPs ain't important to you, then I got some ocean front property in Arizona they might be interested in.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 10:07 AM

pdb1:
      Trying to catch me in a hypocritical situation is interesting . You havn't yet . It may be possible . Keep trying . We will see .

Guess we saw.  :-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 12:42 PM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 12:57 PM

pdb1:
    I don't get embarrassed .

Yes we know, your posts make that all too apparent. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 1:00 PM

Tag ,,, Your  it .

RSS