Help › Forums

One for the number crunchers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 10 2015 2:45 PM (150 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 1:18 PM

pdb1:
    . XP's are not even part of the criteria to be successful in our CC .

It's nice that you give out trophies to reward all those non-success points your members accrue.                               

• robmurphy4
    751 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:22 PM

In our CC. Yes VOTSCC, XP's really don't matter as some of you have posted. We believe they result from a members dedicated play for themselves. When someone does cross a particular threshold ex; 100K, 200K, etc Paul does create a trophy for this member. What is so wrong with that? In my opinion, this creates a higher club morale and promotes unity for all members.

Our club members have a chance to be rewarded with a trophy for many different reasons. So those of you who say there is a direct correlation between XP trophies and an obsession with accumulating XP are just wrong. 

Now, as I expect, you forum trolls can begin bashing, trashing or thrashing my post. Have at it. I and all the great members of VOTSCC know the truth. 

Rob

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 5:56 PM

robmurphy4:
    In our CC. Yes VOTSCC, XP's really don't matter as some of you have posted. We believe they result from a members dedicated play for themselves. When someone does cross a particular threshold ex; 100K, 200K, etc Paul does create a trophy for this member. What is so wrong with that? In my opinion, this creates a higher club morale and promotes unity for all members.

Good on ya Rob for sticking up for the old man!  I see you've only been a VOTC member for 2 weeks.  Do you realize the 100K, 200k awards are for the member's contributions to the Club XPs not merely individual XP accumulation. What's so wrong with that is it is not consistent with the statement XPs really don't matter in the CC.  They obviously matter to the old man since he watches member contributions like a hawk in order to hand out those awards.

He's sending mixed messages to the troops when his actions do not match his words.  A good leader communicates through actions as well as words.  And the words and actions had better match to be an effective leader.  Actions speak louder than words.He doesn't get the point we're making.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 3:17 AM

I dunno who the fck u are but u seem to post a lot on the forums, so how about taking on our CC in a match ?

fancy it ?

15 players head to head in matchplay

Our CC is called Cosa Nostra.

We are the best.

CAPICHE

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 4:49 AM

Unmitigated nonsensical numerical twaddle.

The only way out is to play some golf!

Take up his challenge pdb1.. & if your cc wins, I'll gift u a sleeve.

Just do it!

nan

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 5:25 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Our CC is called Cosa Nostra.

We are the best.

Piffle and balderdash, your CC hasn't even been tested yet.

RSS