Forums

Help › Forums

Information on the 2 new tiers that WGT created

Fri, Oct 2 2015 3:44 PM (104 replies)
  • SGreene124
    58 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 3:23 PM

Well, as WGTSham has stated on another thread, all TL's has to play an additional 200 RR's to reach Champion tier. As far as what avg we need to meet for that tier, it is unknown. So, on top of the 779 rounds I have played in TL tier thus far, I have to contribute another 200 rounds to get to Champion tier. 

As far as the averages blowing up, I believe someone has already mentioned that WGT acknowledges that it was a mistake and a possible bug. I'm just wondering if they will fix everyone's avg's back to where it was prior to the update. I doubt they will do it but I already set my mind into grinding again to get my avg back under 60, AGAIN!!

• SGreene124
    58 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 3:25 PM

Pootick:

For what it worth, if anything, I did a *. search for tour champion and I found only 1 listed and that is Iconian.

Funny how they would make him the first Tour Champion. I'm sure Fmagnets will be the next one or any of the other players who are always in the top 10 of all WGT tournaments, i.e. Virtual Tours and so forth.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 3:27 PM

iconian is the legend.......... in his own mind :)

it's actually my gaming account, so I flipped the switch :)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 3:38 PM

Lizard69:

WGTadmin2:

Here is a little bit more information.  To move into the Champions Tier you will need to play a decent amount of ranked games to qualify. 

Hopefully from the BACK tee's too or else it will become as meaningless as the current TL tier has become..

Peace,

Liz

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^    WORD !!

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 3:47 PM

WGTicon:

that means i have played with you and sam. didnt know you were you. 

learned something. good stuff.

nick

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 3:53 PM

nicka420:

WGTicon:

that means i have played with you and sam. didnt know you were you. 

learned something. good stuff.

nick

yep, we did ;)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 5:46 PM

WGTicon:
    yep, we did ;)

What  knowledge imparted Nick ?

How to roll a 9 skinner with ya feet whilst  colouring a Rubix cube ?

now THAT  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ takes talent...trust me

Fook TL's

:))

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 7:08 PM

WGTicon:

But you have not played the requisite 200 additional rounds in your "playing account" Icon. 

So you did not have to spend the $140-150 in balls for just those 200 rounds that all the other saturated Tour Legends will have to pay. 

OK I know you could gift the balls to Iconian from WGTIcon but still that is blatantly unfair to all the Tour Legends out there that have played way more rounds then you for you to just switch your own flip.

Just my opinion.

• pinee
    71 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 7:55 PM

WGT ..I am not bothered about all the changes .. i just want my avg back please .. (55.87) I was before i got mugged..it only took me 4,570 stroke play games to get my avg that low, so be fair and give me and everyone else there right avg back please 

Cheers 

• 17mikie17woods
    85 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 8:15 PM

mine was 56.75 went 57.75 shot 28 went to 57.49, shot another 28 went to 57.42 ?????

RSS