Forums

Help › Forums

Information on the 2 new tiers that WGT created

Fri, Oct 2 2015 3:44 PM (104 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:25 AM

WGTadmin2:
    To move into the Champions Tier you will need to play a decent amount of ranked games to qualify.

Will red tees count ?...can you give that much away.  Fairly pointless IMO if they do but..

WGTadmin2:
    As for the Tour Champions tier it will be invite only, and also be based on your Average score with the additional variable of how you performed in past tournaments.

Very tentatively a good move...Guess you can't say if you need to win a VUSO to enter or if RGs count etc ?????

I guess the top one is elitist and fair enough.  The key one (without your information of course) seems the one below.  Will people get a rolling average once there based on real rounds or will it be any CC red tee multi play also affects it as you go?  Can you get there banging red tees to death ?? Rolling stats as far away as ever I guess ??

No one is asking for exact anything but secret squirrel for 5 year olds is not appreciated either - do you know what the criteria is yet for example....I don't think these are unreasonable requests for some proper guidelines.

• chibulski
    395 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:31 AM

Average goes 1,33 up for a 28 er Round. Hurra... we all have in short time a avg. 796,54

no, not everyone. the very important players will in short time champs and very super camps. and they play 26 and so on. WGT shames you.....

Sorry, i am German and my english is bad.

• MarkXJS63
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:37 AM

If the top tier is only by invite the game has lost a large part of it challenge.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:41 AM

I am not sure about the tee requirements for your avg score

• chibulski
    395 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:42 AM

from 51,96 to 53,29 with one 28 er round. Chapeau... Hut ab.

Was geht in euren Köpfen vor?? I dont will play here any rounds... no.

you will make money? not with me......

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:53 AM

Here is what I don't get.  As soon as the first player moves up to Champion tier, they will know what score they had to hit to get there.  And once they know they will probably post it here or tell someone else.  In any case the information will spread like a wildfire.

So why not tell us now what the average has to be to move up ?

I just don't get WGT's logic at times.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 11:58 AM

Good God another flood ot tears over tiers. Play the damn game and when one is good enough WGT will let us know by moving us up. Knowing every little thing doesn't change anything except for how the greedy will manipulate the system. WGT has already seen how many players have manipulated their averages at every Tier.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:00 PM

AceHoler26:

Well that last post proves my point.  Too many thin skinned people that can't take a joke anymore.  Really sad and pathetic.

No, Sparky...the only point is on top of your head.  Most of us can take a joke, no problem...but your joke lacked an important element I like to call "the funny part."

p.s. Given the position of your head in your new avatar, I'd imagine that point could prove decidedly painful.

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:11 PM

We now know it is 200 Ranked Rounds as TL starting today- assume the average needs to be less than 58 or 59....just don't know if you need to be saturated as TL plus 200 rounds...

either way guys like sebicu and tinybo will be Champions tier by around next Tuesday...lol

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:33 PM

WGTadmin2:
    I am not sure about the tee requirements for your avg score

Just joking with you mate, but as WGT goes this is not very good at all.

Can some one please take 5 and work out what the goals are.

we fully appreciate you can't share exact details, but you have people seeing averages fly seemingly everywhere upwards................

1. Tee requirements - hopefully not red tee CC stuff - hopefully but spill the beans please if is........

2. Is it still going to be a saturated average or rolling....

We have saturated TLs seeing averages fly upwards in crazy ways (? as no guidance).

Most are saying 1 hole a day until you fix this and finally confirm the goals / what you get in one coherent company issue that covers everything.

BTW the dots on the green do seem better (maybe even back to normal) - good thing.  The CC invite system is a good thing to be fixed................Can angles the mini map seems an OK work around in lieu of a much needed fix.

RSS