Forums

Help › Forums

Information on the 2 new tiers that WGT created

Fri, Oct 2 2015 3:44 PM (104 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 1:46 AM

If I fancied a small gamble Alosso I would say you are close.  ? mark over traffic going the right way and at least a ? mark over flash = uncertainty.  Uncertainty is not good for a balance sheet, and so investment gets curtailed.  

Hence the desperation and cheap cost things such as the clash and now a new tier as  obsolete as it is ridiculous before any one enters it - being kind as looks detrimental in the long run.  Plan B if the money starts to flow properly again might be better, but for now is what is I guess.

Green dots are working so well though as is the actual game here - all smacks of just low budget and way overstretched staff, with New Ideas wasting every one's time.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 3:29 PM

bonesalone:

I don't forsee fmagnets making $2000 + per month in RG's anymore, assuming he becomes a Tour Champion.

Bones

Yes, Thats the SNEAKY reason why WGT are introducing the new tiers.  Put it thi sway, whe there was a legend tier I was able to get my credits well up in playing match play challenge matches all day agaiunst other legends.  When WGT introduced the Tour Legend tier I was only able to maybe play one game all day.  No one wanted to play me at all because I was tour legend.  Now becasue you can't win much in ready go's and no one wants to play challenge matches instead of my credits going up lik ethey used to in the 100,000, i am now way down to around 80, 000 HALF of what i used to have, and throw in way more expensive balls then I think WGT KNOW what they're doing.  A new tier is going to make it even  harder for the mortal players in making any money at all on this site!!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 4:21 PM

Won't make any difference to RGs.  It's just a title - only a title. They finally ran down TL only RGs because no one played them.

Yes earning in L tier only  RGs would be significantly different, and way easier lower than that, not rocket science just need to look at the results.  It is of course if you know the game already, and hence the huge issue with restarts / multis these days.  And yes plenty of Ls with a 67 average in MPC that could be a TL over and over, but they stay quiet and shark away.

Champ tier is just a title and beyond farce. Mind you red tee people that care about their average are now doomed to what 1400 RRs before they can leave for a full length course - brutal stuff. 

The new current top tier I think should probably at least have some pre defined minimum parameters game play wise, and then see how the invitational only part goes after that.  Grudgingly I do see some logic to the invitational only part, but not convinced only those.  

See how that unfolds but I would urge WGT to really think the very top one through if they care at all about integrity, and want any semblance of looking like being here for the long haul.....

At Bones also remember the pay rates.  One of the reasons I feel sorry for cheats in a way, small way LOL.  If you are playing for fun, and get that great, but if grinding for it jeez :

Amazon.com Amazon Gift Card

165,000 Credits

$250 gift card from Amazon.com

• jayzach
    380 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 11:31 AM

I have never seen or heard more cryin in my life!!!   No red tees  my average went up wa wa wa wa  why does wgt screw me so bad  wawawawawa....why arent i at the new tier  wawawawawawa   stop cryin !!!!!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 3:44 PM

bonesalone:

I don't forsee fmagnets making $2000 + per month in RG's anymore, assuming he becomes a Tour Champion.

Bones

Why not?

RSS