Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • cdlbart
    22 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:38 AM

Ciao e buon NATALE estivo a tutti........per me e' una novita' ma molto carina.

il mio giorno fortunato e' l'ottavo ( 8 ) ........e mi piacerebbe ricevere molte palline da appendere al mio albero:))......penso sia l'unica cosa che puo' migliorare il mio gioco, grazie in anticipo ciao :)

• RoyBB
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:40 AM

Hello, i am a regular player of WGT, i love the game and would love to have a new driver . Can Christmas in July 2015 please give me a new driver to improve my game . Thank you .

• 28dave
    13 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:54 AM

First time posting on the forum and not quite sure how it works but here goes......Dear Santa as i only get credits from taking surveys or leveling up i cant afford a much needed new driver, my wish is that Santa would deliver this for me and i would be forever grateful to you....my wish is for

TaylorMade R15 Driver (L40+)

I can only hope you see my request, fingers crossed

• McClintock21
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:09 AM

I could really use a sleeve of some higher quality golf balls, a new set of irons, and or a new driver. I find that the meter speed is the most difficult part of lowering my average score, followed in a close second by not being able to be a long ball hitter to compete with the other players. Any gift would be appreciated, because I love playing this game and it is always more fun we you are having a great round!

• 1969damage42
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:26 AM

hi who do i ask is it you or someone else because i would really like to have a putter what works for me it would be nice to own one or could you direct me in the right direction much appreciated 

thankyou  from

Paul

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 10:09 AM

28dave:
    I can only hope you see my request, fingers crossed

Uncross your fingers and check your bag  :-)

Thomas

• JBurleson6
    182 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 10:47 AM

been playing for a few yrs now wold love to try the notebook out to try to improve my game a little more

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 12:44 PM
    Bloodhand Portugal
    4 Posts
    07-03-2015 1:12 PM
    Dear Santa.

Considering that in Portugal there are no surveys to do, 
    and now even videos to watch, apart from that our economy is in chaos ,
    I would be very grateful , please , if I could enjoy
    the 3WD Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood ( L89 + ) . Thank you in advance any attention that you may have with me. Cheers SENT,johnabel1234
  • leond11
    59 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 12:56 PM

Dear Santa,

This year, I have been a good boy.  I have purchased a driver and 3 wedges by watching videos and completing free credit offers.  

After the latest free rental weekend, I decided that my next purchases will be iron set, then putter and finally 3 wood.  I'm thinking:

PING G25 Iron Set (Steel) (L59+)

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L35+) or NIKE Method 001 Putter (L77+)

PING G25 3 Fairway Wood 14° (L58+)

For Christmas in July, I'd appreciate any of these.  I'll certainly pay it forward when I'm able.  

Sincerely,

Leond11

• boja21
    38 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 1:11 PM

Dear Santa
    I imagine that my letter may have been lost among many, with it, my hopes. So I ask you again so you do not forget that I would have a WGT Tour Plus Iron Set (Steel) (L6+) in my bag.

RSS