Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 6:38 AM

The Christmas in July event is over , It ran for 12 days .

• williekat
    360 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 6:51 AM

NIKE Vapor Iron Set (L100+)

would b cool  slow meter ty santa 

katie

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 7:17 AM

thekidispure:

wel im going to try one last time  fingers crossed for the level 98 taylor made driver if cant afford it anything is nice .i tried the santa thing in winter and they took so long so i bought it then that night they bought exact same thing for me so i have 2 of them still.come on santas us players at higher levels need things more never have money on here any more no use playing tournaments same 5 guys win them everytime has totally stopped me from playing wgt.

I saw your post a few days ago so I went to your profile to see what equipment you have, whether you played a lot etc etc. At the time I saw that you had the L96 Cally BB driver equipped, which some people say is every bit as good as the driver you asked to be gifted. Because you had that Cally, I decided against sending the L98 TM. 

Interesting to see that since you replied to this thread 2 days ago, you no longer have the Cally equipped. just the Starter Driver, odd that !

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 8:18 AM

adeypa:

thekidispure:

wel im going to try one last time  fingers crossed for the level 98 taylor made driver if cant afford it anything is nice .i tried the santa thing in winter and they took so long so i bought it then that night they bought exact same thing for me so i have 2 of them still.come on santas us players at higher levels need things more never have money on here any more no use playing tournaments same 5 guys win them everytime has totally stopped me from playing wgt.

I saw your post a few days ago so I went to your profile to see what equipment you have, whether you played a lot etc etc. At the time I saw that you had the L96 Cally BB driver equipped, which some people say is every bit as good as the driver you asked to be gifted. Because you had that Cally, I decided against sending the L98 TM. 

Interesting to see that since you replied to this thread 2 days ago, you no longer have the Cally equipped. just the Starter Driver, odd that !

Adeypa,

Funny, I was thinking the same thing!  The Cally BB, from what I hear, is an excellent driver!   Even though I love the L93 R1, I might get the Cally BB L96 when I get to that level.  Takes forever now to go up in levels doesn't it?

• boja21
    38 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 8:33 AM

So many people here expressed their willingness to improve the game, it would be interesting to santa every now and then us a surprise reviewing this post, making gifts even though it's not Christmas.

I would like to leave a comment more...
    I have checked the day the rent was free, the sticks do not improve the game.
    For this reason, the best is to intensify the practice playing day by day.

Thank you all for sharing with me this post!!

PD: I speak Spanish, forgive the errors that could exist in this text

• laplander1
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 10:46 AM

im not sure why but could you get people to stop sending  me there wishlist   . im not the SANTA   .IM getting 50 to 60 emails aday   PLEASE STOP SENDING TO ME.    TXS  I could still use a new TM DRIVER..   TX AGAIN

• palisandro65
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 11:12 AM

I would like to have a Driver, Taylor made R15

• jpfromuk
    627 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 11:50 AM

Dear Santa

Struggling for money right now and a decent sleeve of balls would go down a treat.

Wishing you all a Merry July

JP

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM

Thanks All for participating in this years Christmas in July!! Was a lot of fun and I see Santa was good to some of you this year!! Thanks to all the Santas that participated in the event and OPY for hosting it. Please see the link below for the Thank You thread OPY has made as this one is now Closed until next July!!

"Thank you for Christmas in July 2015"

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

RSS