Forums

Help › Forums

RevU

Thu, Jan 18 2024 10:11 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2023 12:23 PM

Finally a positive solution. After experiencing a delay of a substantial amount of credits persisting for over a month, I decided to address the issue by filing a formal complaints with various authorities. Miraculously, the missing credits have finally made their way into my account.

While it took some persistence to resolve this matter, I'm grateful that the situation has been rectified. It seems that in instances where substantial amounts are involved, resolution tends to come after some persistence. Many cases, I've heard, were successfully resolved with the assistance of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

It does make one reflect on the current state of affairs, where it often takes external intervention to ensure that individuals and companies uphold ethical standards. Nonetheless, I'm optimistic that positive change can be fostered, and I'm thankful for the positive resolution in my case.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2023 3:12 PM

The new business mentality in the US (5 decades new) is to try to get away with the marginalization of virtually everything... 

Hope this helped

• cipla77
    61 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 1:10 PM

Congrats on the 45K. Thats a lot of creds lol !! I could only wish for so much, then i wouldn't have to struggle with 50credit sleeves with no spin all the time hahaha

Way to go though, it's good to have people like you who speaks up when necessary !

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2023 6:35 PM

Appreciate your response, cipia77! I want to clarify that my intention wasn't to come across as boastful. In this situation, I only completed a qualifying action; there were no purchases involved. Ideally, things shouldn't have escalated to this extent. When I fulfill my part of the agreement, I tend to look for prompt fulfillment of their end. 

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2023 12:48 PM

A few weeks ago I tried to post a very similar thing here about a RevU offer where they failed to reward 4950 credits when I completed the offer.  WGT moderation team decided to not let my post through!  I won't be doing any more RevU offers, and most of them are crap anyway.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2023 4:21 PM
    They are free to take it down if they want. I got the credits and had a chance to express my thoughts. The response I received from the people I reached out to suggest that RevU might need to explain some things. Anyway, I'm done with it now. I've got the credits, had the chance to share them, and was able to purchase enough balls that I shouldn't need to make another purchase for quite some time.
  • CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 6:59 AM

I had same problem several weeks ago. I ended up losing $20 on a DG card during triple credit offer. The contact info on wall did not work at all had no idea how/who to contact.

Tried to post on here asking for any contact info anyone had. It was never posted. Only "help" WGT offered was continually telling me how to contact on the wall ignoring me every time I told them it didn't work.

In the real business world companies have some responsibility for managing their vendors not to mention they are sensitive to the bad press it generates for their own company.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 10:47 AM
    Take screenshots of everything step by step. The offer, the expanded view of the offer, the landing page, the receipt page and most importantly the email they will send you when you completed the order. If you did this, go back to the ReVu site and get your customer ID number, go to the BBB and file a complaint. If WGT can’t help you, it leaves you no choice but to pursue them on your own. I ended up having to take it a step further, but the BBB gets a lot of people taken care of regarding ReVu and Tapjoy.
  • MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 1:55 AM

Tony08888:
    go to the BBB

Not a clue what the BBB is.  I'm guessing it's an American company, and probably useless for anyone outside of the US?

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 6:36 AM

Thanks for guidance Tony but i'm to annoyed. It is not worth it. Iv'e always considered myself a paying customer. I always support any games I play. I haven't spent thousands but few hundred directly each year not  to mention patronizing it's third party vendors which I assume WGT gets a financial gain from.

Now i will just join the freeloaders club. Surveys no longer work ilm obviously banned but they don't admit it. Haven't qualified for survey since early summer. Example:First survey question-name 3 colors of American flag - answer it and boom "you do not qualify".Only sin I committed was having birthday so my age changed.

I think WGT better get grip on it's vendors soon.

• PAGES
RSS