Help › Forums

Country Club League - Winter 2011 Season

Mon, Aug 15 2011 4:05 PM (458 replies)
  • slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 4:50 AM

Antuniccu:

Fix 228 not released?

Apologies, was sorting out the released spreadsheet too quickly. It's up now.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 4:52 AM

J2daROC:

Slor, I submitted both lineups for O Canada on Monday - is there an issue with the form?

I didn't get either lineup from you. Strange. Are you OK with the two lineups and course(s) as things stand? In the interest of fairness to the other two teams, they should stay put unless they agree to let you re-submit.

slor

• J2daROC
    543 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 5:06 AM

slor:

I didn't get either lineup from you. Strange. Are you OK with the two lineups and course(s) as things stand? In the interest of fairness to the other two teams, they should stay put unless they agree to let you re-submit.

I posted the following info on the captain's page for RRR:

DIVISION 1 - O Canada A vs. RRR A

·     staycool vs. Threedot

·     restorethis vs. Lefty2004

·     Mario69 vs. Ratty952

·     panzer32 vs. wjj8

·     SteveLivingston vs. HeavyG517

Conditions: Kiawah Back 9, default pins, hard tees, very fast greens, moderate wind, 90 second clock

DIVISION 2 - O Canada B vs. RRR B

·     jaderoks vs. Johnhancock

·     shakey49 vs. Gladsome

·     w036f101 vs. Lina1979

·     Meekster75 vs. Mojomango

·     Rued12 vs. Guitardude

CONDITIONS: Oakmont front 9, default pins, hard tees, very fast greens, moderate wind, 90 second clock

This info reflects the order that I put the names on the form...I will let you know if there are issues, but I don't think it will be any problem.

Cheers, JRoc

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 5:36 AM

OK, let me know how things go. Keep in mind I had to deny a request for RnRR A last week to do a late lineup change because a match under the "no submission" lineups had already been played.

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 7:40 AM

hello Slor         (thanks for everything you do).

I am part of the team GranSuperGolfMannarCountryClub C and I wanted to have clarification on the rest of the tournament after the round. What are the rules? playoffs? round? Promotions?
    Thanks

• JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 8:02 AM

J2daROC:

slor:

I posted the following info on the captain's page for RRR:

DIVISION 1 - O Canada A vs. RRR A

·     staycool vs. Threedot

·     restorethis vs. Lefty2004

·     Mario69 vs. Ratty952

·     panzer32 vs. wjj8

·     SteveLivingston vs. HeavyG517

Conditions: Kiawah Back 9, default pins, hard tees, very fast greens, moderate wind, 90 second clock

DIVISION 2 - O Canada B vs. RRR B

·     jaderoks vs. Johnhancock

·     shakey49 vs. Gladsome

·     w036f101 vs. Lina1979

·     Meekster75 vs. Mojomango

·     Rued12 vs. Guitardude

CONDITIONS: Oakmont front 9, default pins, hard tees, very fast greens, moderate wind, 90 second clock

This info reflects the order that I put the names on the form...I will let you know if there are issues, but I don't think it will be any problem.

Cheers, JRoc

Slor - I am confused - these match-ups are different to those on the spreadsheet.  I have already played and lost to Jaderoks, but now I am not sure which fixtures are correct.

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 8:02 AM

It appears that the lineup I submitted for last week (Fix211, 306) was used for this week.Should be:

Fixture 214

St Andrews Front 9 --Hard Tees, Hard Pins, Very fastgreens, Mod Wind (90sec)

Dansamcam  vs  Craktskull

Woodsy747  vs europesfinest

canuck1056  vs rtgood

pop54 vs  toto1

Pauls  vs  MizzBowhunter

Fixrure   314

KIAwah Back 9-Med Tees--Veryfast greens-Mod wind--60seconds

Beryman   v  Garrickboys

ThunderBoltz  v   Aribeiro59

PTgolf904  v   ZCarlson

Knucklewoods v Valmose

DougBieker  v   EPutter

the above order is not as it shows the substitutuions are pop54 for Taternater & Thunderboltz for Chuckiee-I'll contact the Captains not concerned with the order of submission.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 8:26 AM

JohnHancock:

Slor - I am confused - these match-ups are different to those on the spreadsheet.  I have already played and lost to Jaderoks, but now I am not sure which fixtures are correct.

Basically, they said that they submitted a lineup, but they didn't register on my list, so that I used old lineups this morning.

They contacted me to say, wait, you missed something, we have lineups... but I did say that they need to agree this first with you before play commences to be fair to your teams, as what is published is done, and I can't go back on it, and not force you to use them if you don't want to.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 8:28 AM

Lisa03:

It appears that the lineup I submitted for last week (Fix211, 306) was used for this week.Should be:

Same as above. Please, please contact your opponents if you think a change should be made to the published lineups. If play has already commenced, you're pretty much locked into the published lineups.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 8:31 AM

demcug:

hello Slor         (thanks for everything you do).

I am part of the team GranSuperGolfMannarCountryClub C and I wanted to have clarification on the rest of the tournament after the round. What are the rules? playoffs? round? Promotions?
    Thanks

Right now, if you top your group, you will be promoted; be last, you are relegated.

In addition, every division has a tournament including both groups in D2 and D3.

Win -> Win -> Win .... leads to a promotion

Lose -> Lose -> Lose.... leads to a relegation

• RSS