Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Winter 2011 Season

Mon, Aug 15 2011 4:05 PM (458 replies)
  • carlosjackal
    1,470 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 11:56 PM

its 2-2 at the moment between UKGE 'A' v NWC 'A'. The final match to be played this morning. Will post the match when its finished.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 1:50 AM

LEAGUE UPDATE - 14 FEBRUARY

Hi all I have 1 of 4 D1, 2 of 6 D2 and 2 of 2 D3 matches as results so far.... Look forward to getting them in!

And last week of Divisions 2 and 3. Good luck!

Reminder... all level positions in the table will be decided by a one-man tiebreaker playoff, not by points differential (see rulebook). If you are wondering why a full five-man playoff couldn't have been played, it is because if there are more than 2 teams level this process would be too time-consuming for all involved.

The venue for these one-man tiebreaker playoffs will also be at St. Andrews, on the Back 9.

slor

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 2:19 AM

congrats UKGE on sealing the win today.

• doctortom
    563 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 3:10 AM

Can't see the spreadsheet unfortunately to check if the results have been recorded but YBRCC A were the guests of O Canada A and managed to sneak 3.5-1.5 win in the last rubber in a tough Div 1 Match.

In Div 2B, our B Team is playing UKGE B and its 2.5-1.5 for us with only DDLB v Devildaz1963 still to be slotted in - hopefully very soon as both the guys are pretty active.

• J2daROC
    543 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 4:47 AM

Just submitted the result in our match, Dr Tom. My lads put up a fine fight, but not enough against your dogs from the Emerald City...

Hopefully meet up again - congratulations!

J2daROC (Capt. O Canada)

• doctortom
    563 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:33 AM

J2daROC:

Just submitted the result in our match, Dr Tom. My lads put up a fine fight, but not enough against your dogs from the Emerald City...

Hopefully meet up again - congratulations!

J2daROC (Capt. O Canada)

Cheers mate. Some very close matches from what my gang are telling me. A few putts here and there could've made all the difference in almost every match. To a man everyone enjoyed their match thoroughly and everything should be about that in the end I reckon.

Best of luck for the rest of the season

Tom (YBRCC Captain)

• carlosjackal
    1,470 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 8:28 AM

JGtassiedevil:

congrats UKGE on sealing the win today.

Thanks mate, was really close match. Everyone reported that it was a good spirited matchup with some very tight games going down the last. Good luck for the rest of the season.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 9:00 AM

Slor,

Old Log Cabin and Electa have completed 4 of 5 matches.   SGTBilko and Jammer were supposed to get together yesterday but it did not happen.  If they can't play by the time I get home today, I will post the 4 I have.

Thanks,

Rickypro

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 4:35 PM

There are still two games pending between NWC B and Upton Manor, I'm making every effort to follow these up and will hopefully get these results in asap. Currently NWC B are leading 2 - 1 over Upton Manor, the players involved are rustan v electricB and MushroomCloud vs richjoss, I have contacted all players involved, I hope to finalise this round asap.

cheers,

JGtassiedevil

• doctortom
    563 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:39 PM

doctortom:

In Div 2B, our B Team is playing UKGE B and its 2.5-1.5 for us with only DDLB v Devildaz1963 still to be slotted in - hopefully very soon as both the guys are pretty active.

Finished in a half so 3-2 for YBRCC B over UKGE B. Wow the games were tight and by all accounts were all great fun to play in. Cheers Mike and the guys at UKGE

RSS