LEAGUE UPDATE - 15 FEBRUARY

Just a quick reminder to get your lineups in for next week

Fixture list (Rev 3)

Submit lineups

Lineups are released here on Wednesdays

Submit results (home team only please)

Results and standings automatically update

Interesting matchups...
    Division 3 - Interleague week. The draw for this week pits 1st in Group A (UKCC C) against 2nd in Group B (UNCC B), with 1st in Group B (Gran C) against last in Group A (Cardiff B)... this looks tight.

Division 2 final week - None of the top 3 in either Group A or B (all with 1 loss records) are facing each other, so we could well be having a 3 way promotion playoff in each group! Should be very interesting. 

Division 1 - The top two (YBRCC A and Electra A) are still on a collision course for a final week showdown, and winless RnRR A try to get off the bottom against fellow strugglers O Canada A with the bottom 4 all playing each other in the final week....

• MCone
    491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 8:15 AM

Hi Slor,

I'm MCone from the DUTCH CC, just to inform you that rutgernohl, our captain will be unavailable online for some time, so if there are any new fixtures or matters regarding the CC league, you can contact me...

best Regards, MCone

• mightyred
    3,139 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 10:32 AM

slor, I notice the results of RRRastas and English Lakes are not yet posted. I have the results of the three games played if you want me to input. let me know.

Concerning the other two matches, one of the players was not a member of RRRastas and despite a post on Rocksteadys' wall and a post on here I received no information regarding a substitution. So I would like the two eligible Disputes Committee members to consider our claim to a win for that match.

I don't know how important points difference is going to be as to wether to put a claim in for the other match, probably not needed.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 11:20 AM

Points difference is there just for show... there will be one-man playoffs to separate teams level in the table.

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 10:30 PM

sorry still waiting on one result: mushroomcloud vs richjoss. so far NWC 3 wins vs Upton Manor 1 win. I've posted the result of the round and hopefully they will get this game in asap.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 1:30 AM

mightyred:

slor, I notice the results of RRRastas and English Lakes are not yet posted. I have the results of the three games played if you want me to input. let me know.

Concerning the other two matches, one of the players was not a member of RRRastas and despite a post on Rocksteadys' wall and a post on here I received no information regarding a substitution. So I would like the two eligible Disputes Committee members to consider our claim to a win for that match.

I don't know how important points difference is going to be as to wether to put a claim in for the other match, probably not needed.

Please try one more time to contact the RnRR A team. They submitted a late lineup and course that I couldn't allow as a match had already been played using the old one that I used that morning. If it helps, the late lineup they submitted was : Ratty952 Threedot Lefty2004 BigDaddyinks Minilu17

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 1:48 AM

LEAGUE UPDATE 16 FEBRUARY - LINEUPS RELEASED

Final week of Divisions 2 and 3...

Fixture list (Rev 3)

Submit lineups

Lineups are released here on Wednesdays

Submit results (home team only please)

Results and standings automatically update

• mightyred
    3,139 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 2:40 AM

slor:

Please try one more time to contact the RnRR A team. They submitted a late lineup and course that I couldn't allow as a match had already been played using the old one that I used that morning. If it helps, the late lineup they submitted was : Ratty952 Threedot Lefty2004 BigDaddyinks Minilu17

Ok slor, have asked our lads to try and get the game played...........thanks

• Antuniccu
    445 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 3:32 AM

Fix 228 not released?

• J2daROC
    543 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 4:44 AM

Slor, I submitted both lineups for O Canada on Monday - is there an issue with the form?

RSS