Help › Forums

Reference of CC Levels and XPs

Sun, Aug 29 2021 5:32 AM (217 replies)
  • LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 3:09 PM

pdb1:

LuckySkreet:
    Difference being though that the earnings belong to each player - the "CC earnings" are but an addition what each individual brings with him.

It doesn't work that way . You don't get to bring anything but yourself . People would be club hopping all over the fing place if they could do that .

Since all the work was done in the present club . One doesn't have the option to remove them and bank them in another club that he wasn't " doing the work in " . That even sounds ludicris * . Come on get real . You are real . The points aren't . Just go and accumilate more .

.........................................................................................

Not my quote

But probably no more ludicrous than the current  XP point tabulation, or  "pass" purchasing program,  or "Clashes",  or "CC leveling" in general.  Leveling up for what? 

I still differ on the thought of  ... "You don't get to bring anything but yourself."   Appears to me that player/members bring their individual earnings wherever they go..... but the CC gets to "claim" those individual earnings as cumulative CC earnings as long as that person is a member....  point being----  the CC has no earnings, only the members. The original thought  was treating XP points in the same fashion considering it was the individual member that earned and/or purchased the pass required for the XP points, the balls required for the task, and put forth the time and effort. 

No big deal......  again, I can see where CC Owners would be against the idea of members controlling their XP points.....it would certainly be difficult for a CC Owner to accept the possibility of going "backwards" on the leaderboard....

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 7:22 PM

LOL....

Listen friend....  was just an idea, no more no less.    I read these forums, see the bitching and moaning about XP points, CC status, Clash debacles, and the list go's on and on....

Obviously you have a nice CC.. put in the work, and do a good job for your peeps..... that's a good thing.....

For you..... XP points have little to no meaning, for others that may be different. Who knows? It obviously has some meaning simply because WGT uses the points as a ranking system. I read numerous  rants about smaller clubs feeling at a disadvantage, and read where larger clubs push to climb the ladder or maintain their status. I've even heard of some clubs "canning" members because the particular member does not use the daily pass and contribute their consecutive day played points.  It's all in how the owner operates......  I'm sure there are plenty "laid back" owners (like yourself) and I'm also quite certain there are several that would suffer major brain hemorrhaging should their CC go backwards.

The idea of members carrying their points was just an idea.......  a simple way to level the playing field, an avenue for smaller clubs to recruit and grow.

With the current system....... it's only a matter of time when smaller clubs will have NO chance of being competitive.... we have already passed the timing for anyone (or any group) to form a new CC......  perhaps this is the ultimate goal WGT has in mind.... I don't know?   With membership limitations applied and XP points driving the show, it certainly appears WGT has either put little to no thought in the livelihood of smaller clubs...... or, they have consolidation in mind..  again, who knows?

Perhaps I stand solo in thinking members should be able to carry their XP Points, and that's ok, no harm nor foul....... but, it sure would make for some good entertainment watching the Ego Implosion "some" Owners (excluding yourself) would suffer when their CC's started going backwards.....

Nuff said..............  Happy New Year!!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 11:49 PM

LuckySkreet:
    Certainly no fingers pointed to you or any other CC owner.

No offence taken - I only fit in these shoes, by chance.

LuckySkreet:
    I can appreciate that club owners would probably frown on the idea that members can have control over their earned XP points and carry them wherever they decide.... it could have a negative effect on the  level of the CC should they decide to leave...... perfectly understandable.

Not my POV. They make the rules as they like, and I have to accept the system as long as I want to stay here, even though I don't like it.

I only frown on the thought of more importance of those %§&§$ XPs and passes than today. There's no point to me to accept any "competition" between CCs from these numbers. Most earnings, most members, highest level, golden calf - what should it be good for? Who has the benefit? I see only "peanuts" for the CCs.

As you said, ludicrous - do you want to give it more ruling power?

And on the flipside, they might take such ideas, pervert them to their maximum profit and present new developments "as requested by the community". The Clash etc. is one of these items, IMHO.

minor edit.

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 4:37 AM

once you get level 6 on the cc xp all decent benefits have been acquired (which at 837K most small clubs can achieve in a relatively small time) and anything else after that is just kudos for the club you will find that like myself most owners just use it to gauge the activity of the club within WGT. I am proud to say that my small club of just approx 100 members is amongst the top 30 clubs on wgt and the vast majority do not buy passes just use the free ones

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 5:13 AM

Good stuff folks.....  nice feedback.

Be interesting to see how they (WGT) plan on handling the following....

Future Clash.....Trash..... Rash..... events.... lol

The "Bank" system.........

Future Benefits.....  and the qualifications...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 5:29 AM
    Perhaps WGT were listening. My club just dropped 25,000 points in 6 hours. Just another glitch I guess.
RSS