Forums

Help › Forums

Reference of CC Levels and XPs

Sun, Aug 29 2021 5:32 AM (217 replies)
  • alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 1:29 PM

For survival in the Clashes, your CC would have to free itself from any conventional reasons of "success".

It can't be to win against the other CC, it certainly can't be to win the Golden Calf. Once you refrain from any pass bought, it's about playing when it's due and to spare the coveted free pass when it would be wasted. Then, a place on the final list of 200 may be a true success.

Unfortunately, you (I !) can't stop those guys from buying passes!

Happy New Year Paul, I'm Paul.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 2:02 PM

First off, I'm not more than an ordinary Paul - there's a minimum of three of us here ;)

This "CC and passes" thing is really odd. Some may be bothered to spend passes in the Clashes just to support their CC (I might name those in my CC but I won't), and it really caught me when I had these 50 extra passes at hand: How to spend them, how not to waste them, how to receive an optimum of benefit (not for me but for my CC).

Speaking for nobody but me, the company might have gained quite a few sleeves from those fifty passes "gifted" because I was hooked on it beyond my conciousness, but they took them away when I only had spent six (passes) and perhaps one sleeve.

Their bad.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 9:21 PM

Glad to say, I'm off that hook. Haven't bought a single pass since Clash One IIRC.

I know that it's of no use to buy one. We don't need it, I don't buy it, Period.

As an excuse of my behaviour when I had those 50, I had good fun playing (and wasting a pass by a restart when it was due). But it still brought not too many points to the CC - and what for? As I said, it's still more XPs to go than we have achieved from Day One to get to the next level and receive another useless "Director". Pfft...

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 1:46 AM

IMO, their only reasonable use is to bring the CC to the size that we want and to release the basic benefits, putter & shot pals & tournaments. At level 6, it should be done for most.

Level 7 to 9, Superpasses, "officers", XP bonus - what for?

And who needs those winnings offered in the Clashes? What "help" do you find there by buying passes? It appears to be a gigantic auction for the golden calf, promoted with plenty of hype, and the highest investment of time and credits makes the winner. I don't need to be there, given that the golden calf has only an artificially high pricetag but no real value - you can't even sell it back!

OTOH, you and your mates should get free passes - once you keep your hands from the "buy" button for 12 hours. If not, each player should apply to CS - they can help.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 12:53 PM

pdb1:
    I already know that . So do my members . That doesn't stop them or me .

It's a free country ;)

And I thought you were talking about the bi-daily passes...

The 50 were taken back as erroneously awarded - I think you know it. In the third Clash, I received my two passes and used them up.

Let's have a look which catastophe they will produce the next time.

RSS