Forums

Help › Forums

Reference of CC Levels and XPs

Sun, Aug 29 2021 5:32 AM (217 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 12:55 PM

Another step / level, only 30% more than the last - which was almost 70% from L21.

See page 1:

alosso:

22   1,603,350,042 XP    (discovered 2018-09-22)
    2,424,008,975 XP   (2021-08-26)

[...]

3 years = 36 months to L22 though...

• Nancy1959
    7,056 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:30 PM

We will get the 821 million xp more that's required to get to L23 in less than two years at our current production this past year.

The real question is whether WGT will have gotten around to give any CC additional benefits for L21, L22 and L23 by then.  As of now, there are no benefits for any CC over L20.

~Nancy

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2021 12:58 AM

Hope you are more into the fun of it than into production of virtual stuff lacking worth(?)

Nancy1959:
    As of now, there are no benefits for any CC over L20.
    There are just  five of them, perhaps ten eventually. Would that be worth any brain juice?

Since CC levels 14+16 also have never shown any benefits, your question ain't a question to me.

I have directive #1 in mind:

They are WGT, hope is futile!

• Nancy1959
    7,056 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2021 3:25 AM

alosso:
    Hope you are more into the fun of it than into production of virtual stuff lacking worth(?)

Alosso, of course I am more into the fun of this game than anything.  But it's been a frustrating history, to be honest.  After reaching level 200, despite WGT not offering any better clubs or balls beyond level 103, they set the amount of xp for level 201 at an unreachable level for anyone at over 2 BILLION (when it only took around 32 million xp to reach level 200).  They forgot that they created a "carrot" of giving people something to set goals to achieve...the principle behind this money hungry organization that obviously knows how to tap into addictive behavior, LOL.  They have taken away all incentive in that category.

alosso:
    Nancy1959:
    There are just  five of them, perhaps ten eventually. Would that be worth any brain juice?

There are NO additional benefits for any CC over level 20, Alosso.  You mentioned that "there are just five of them, perhaps ten eventually"....there are ZERO.  Look at the benefits for country clubs.  There is nothing beyond level 20.  When you look at the benefits at the bottom of the page beyond level 20 it states, "More benefits coming." 

When our country club reached level 22 three days ago, we got a congratulations banner for reaching that level with the message, "New country club benefits have been unlocked."  Not true.  The same thing happened when I was at The Georgian a few years ago.  Forever, WGT had that message that said, "More benefits coming for levels 17-20 coming soon."  I guess "SOON" is a very relative term for WGT because it took several years and when The Georgian had already surpassed level 20.

I just don't get it, honestly.  WGT is all about making money and I get that.  But they lose so much money when they strip away all incentives for country clubs to move up in levels and also individuals who spend a lot of time and money to reach level 200.  The pinnacle of the absurdity of this was setting level 201 at an unreachable level.  This is why well over half of the level 200 members (which represent a group of people who have spent the most playing this game) have either stopped playing so much or have quit playing this game altogether.

Me and many others are about ready to join those who have quit playing because of the dumb decisions regarding these things.  Many of us have written to WGT about this and they have done nothing.

~Nancy

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2021 4:43 AM

Nancy1959:

alosso:
    Nancy1959:

There are NO additional benefits for any CC over level 20, Alosso.  You mentioned that "there are just five of them, perhaps ten eventually"....there are ZERO.  Look at the benefits for country clubs.  There is nothing beyond level 20. 

You're right but he was saying five clubs maybe ten eventually above level 20, not talking about the lack of benefits.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2021 5:32 AM

Nancy1959:
    Alosso, of course I am more into the fun of this game than anything.
    Love that!!

OTOH, if you are frustrated about the lack of benefits or recognition for the high levels achieved, it only applies to a few players like you, for the individual levels, and a few CCs for CC levels 21+.

Nancy1959:
    But they lose so much money when they strip away all incentives for country clubs to move up in levels and also individuals who spend a lot of time and money to reach level 200.
    Think it over, how much are they really losing? In relation to the majority of players in lower levels, it may be marginal.

I read the Pro Shop that they don't want to sell clubs above L103, and I think that it has no value for them. They earn their money with all the L20 and L50 and ... clubs which are available to a multitude of players, caught in the maze of levels and grinding on.

Nancy1959:
    The pinnacle of the absurdity of this was setting level 201 at an unreachable level.
    My view on this is, they are honest, once. Truman Burbank entered the boat at L104, L199 still held an illusion of hope, L200 is the painted wall.

Nancy1959:
    This is why well over half of the level 200 members (which represent a group of people who have spent the most playing this game) have either stopped playing so much or have quit playing this game altogether.
    Oops - I didn't know that there are more than just you.

OTOH, we might say that these people left the Truman Show.

(quoted out of order)

Nancy1959:
    They forgot that they created a "carrot" of giving people something to set goals to achieve...the principle behind this money hungry organization that obviously knows how to tap into addictive behavior, LOL.  They have taken away all incentive in that category.
    Apparently, their calculation justifies that. Their array of carrots has proven successful!

RSS