Forums

Help › Forums

Reference of CC Levels and XPs

Sun, Aug 29 2021 5:32 AM (217 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 7:02 AM

thesnakeyes:

once you get level 6 on the cc xp all decent benefits have been acquired (which at 837K most small clubs can achieve in a relatively small time) and anything else after that is just kudos for the club you will find that like myself most owners just use it to gauge the activity of the club within WGT. I am proud to say that my small club of just approx 100 members is amongst the top 30 clubs on wgt and the vast majority do not buy passes just use the free ones

Actually Snake it is even better than that - your small CC has always been in the top 25 (currently 24th) and on a per member basis your CC is 6th. 

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 7:09 AM

courteneyfish:

Perhaps WGT were listening. My club just dropped 25,000 points in 6 hours. Just another glitch I guess.

ON EDIT:

Appears that WGT reset all the CC's weekly XP numbers to 0 at midnight last evening so the 2015 "weeks" would line up correctly.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 2:21 PM

Not my quote! If you know it's not correct, why not delete or replace it?

If you select the desired text in the grey field and then "Quote" it will be correct!

pdb1:
    It's the member that gets rewarded  "random amounts " ( as far as I can tell ) By WGT based on the type match played , cdp , CLUB LEVEL , and a few other little things . Who knows where and how they come up with some of the XP rewards since it so inconsistant it could never be an accurate measure of an individuals contribution or performance . 

It's fairly well-known, only the display is wrong in these days, in only one detail:

"Your CC earned ... points" which only shows the XPs which the player gets.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 2:27 PM

EasyEdward:
    Actually Snake it is even better than that - your small CC has always been in the top 25 (currently 24th) and on a per member basis your CC is 6th. 

BTW: 5 passes sell for 175 cr, 25 passes for 851 cr.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 10:44 PM

1st off, sorry that I didn't value your excuse.

pdb1:
    alosso:
    It's fairly well-known, only the display is wrong in these days, in only one detail:

IDK what is fairly known . So you are saying that somewhere the point total is correct but we just can't see it ? I don't buy that . What do you mean ?

Exactly so.

The XPs awarded are fairly well-known to me. In stroke play, the counting for the player is correct IMHO, with "my bonus" awarded. Major mistake is, they say that this is the CC points, too, if a pass was used, but it isn't.

This was a one hole game (6), 3 strokes, 880 cdp = 889 XPs.

My bonus is 3% = 26.67 => total XP +915.67 XPs. Display almost correct, only rounded down to 26 where it should be rounded up.

But, CC bonus is 5% = 44.45, which brings the CC total to +933.45, display of 915 is plain wrong.

Behind the scenes, the points (and decimals) are apparently added correctly.

RSS