Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 12:21 PM

overtheedge:

Zoe777Love:

I am having trouble with my g25s level 83 coming up short.

Not a few times almost everytime and im saying anywhere in the vacinity of 10-25 yards.

Here is what im using g25s callaway balls level 33.

Heres a example 7-9 tailwind slightly left to right that whistler par 5 hole which plays down hill my approach was 190 yards i  play my 185 club full and full back spin adjusting for wind so would land directly at pin.

I end up short in bunker at 173 yards how is this possible? Would love a explanation.

On Topic! TY Zoe.

Maybe not for long though. yankme may need to get the very last word. I had girlfriends like this.

Sorry way over the point of sanity, but that is just bad mapping of irons, nothing to do with VEM

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 12:25 PM

siggipj76:

overtheedge:

Zoe777Love:

I am having trouble with my g25s level 83 coming up short.

Not a few times almost everytime and im saying anywhere in the vacinity of 10-25 yards.

Here is what im using g25s callaway balls level 33.

Heres a example 7-9 tailwind slightly left to right that whistler par 5 hole which plays down hill my approach was 190 yards i  play my 185 club full and full back spin adjusting for wind so would land directly at pin.

I end up short in bunker at 173 yards how is this possible? Would love a explanation.

On Topic! TY Zoe.

Maybe not for long though. yankme may need to get the very last word. I had girlfriends like this.

Sorry way over the point of sanity, but that is just bad mapping of irons, nothing to do with VEM

Like I give a s*-t siggy plays guitar. Its on topic. As for mapping, its allll about the VEM.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:08 PM

overtheedge:
    . As for mapping, its allll about the VEM.

This is patently false and that IS on topic. You don't know what you're talking about. And THAT is also on topic, displayed a number of times in this very thread. 

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 1:31 PM

Hi siggipj76

Agree with you. No VEM involved!

Agassi1991

• MBidney
    145 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 4:17 PM

Agassi1991:

Hi siggipj76

Agree with you. No VEM involved!

Agassi1991

Bump for just about every deviated shot brought up in this thread.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 5:48 PM

overtheedge:

VEM is alive and well. Wow! I don't know if it is all the new features and updates or somebody has access to the "EQUIPMENT MANIPULATION" program but this game is playing awfully strange lately. 

* Putts have abrupt breaks nearing the hole

* Drives have been erratic off the tee

*  AIM line is a "little" off ( A LOT OFF)

* Approach shots - ANYTHING is possible

* Club distance is a gamble. Club distance is ALL VEM. No doubt about it.

None of your bullet points describe VEM and its characteristics Jeff.

overtheedge:
    * The game is playing like crap, period.

This game doesn't play like crap 100% of the time. And no user can play perfect 100% of the time either.

Just sayin' my friend.

• MBidney
    145 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 5:54 PM

Richard4168:

overtheedge:

VEM is alive and well. Wow! I don't know if it is all the new features and updates or somebody has access to the "EQUIPMENT MANIPULATION" program but this game is playing awfully strange lately. 

* Putts have abrupt breaks nearing the hole

* Drives have been erratic off the tee

*  AIM line is a "little" off ( A LOT OFF)

* Approach shots - ANYTHING is possible

* Club distance is a gamble. Club distance is ALL VEM. No doubt about it.

None of your bullet points describe VEM and its characteristics Jeff.

overtheedge:
    * The game is playing like crap, period.

This game doesn't play like crap 100% of the time. And no user can play perfect 100% of the time either.

Just sayin' my friend.

Logic doesn't matter to someone living in his parents basement.  13 or 43 who knows?  The only thing that is certain is he has no interest in work, just blaming something else for his problems.

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 6:34 PM

Agassi1991:

But many times, when I read these threads about VEM, I don't see any of the  top players 

make there way around with a post. Could be because they don't care for this issue or 

maybe because they just have the skills to play this game.

Or, it could be they've had, started, & took place in way too many of these very discussions & it's topic. Don't disagree with your other assessments, tho either. I imagine, for who've been around forever here, most have had talks on the subject or one similar, and are just sick of talking about it. Just MHO.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 11:38 PM

I tend to disagree, I switch balls all the time, and my irons and my 3 wood, and im consistently under par,.  and I see scores in our country club in the 20's low 30's . I think there vem might make you hit off a little but nothing you cant recovery from by the end of the game. and I also use there 64 cent a sleeve balls and still shoot under par, but I use all balls ... the game is not playing like crap, some players have bad days , bad connections, bad browsers , bad computers , but overal this is the best golf game for the moment in the world.

RSS