Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 11:43 PM

Hear more from casual players that other golfers have found a way to cheat, more than them problem, I don't know if theres a cheat, every one I have heard accused of cheating in our country club, I beaten and lost to them. and there scores seemed normal. Man its only a game and a great one at that , enjoy it, if you cant enjoy it, your either playing to much, Dont have much of a life away from the computer, or your using sub par golf equipment .   

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 1:26 AM

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 7:02 AM

At last!! Found the hidden VEM monster!!

Your days are over you ugly sotb!!!

LOL

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 7:40 AM

He looks harmless enough...

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 12:29 AM

Roger I take you very seriously the game is definitely has the human factor now I don't know if it's good or bad but sometimes I have a pretty damn good game when I play real Golf and I don't need a computer telling me I don't need a good game now if they want to throw them with you lunch in every 100 times God bless him let him do it but don't do it every ten times,another thing seems to me their venom is lining their pockets with lost balls now I like good balls but I don't mind using the $0.65 balls let me lose a couple and I'll be right back in the $0.65 ball that's for 3 now I don't know how long if everybody switched over to the three this game will be around and I hope it stays around for a long time but my brother quit screwing around with something that isn't broken

RSS