Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 5:22 PM

Hi

First of all, I would like to say, that my intention of writting  is not to harm anybody!

But many times, when I read these threads about VEM, I don't see any of the  top players 

make there way around with a post. Could be because they don't care for this issue or 

maybe because they just have the skills to play this game.

I am a decent player, but yet far from having the skills as the really TOP PLAYERS in WGT.

But I try hanging in and learn from my mistake. 

Have a nice day!

Agassi1991

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 5:29 PM

overtheedge:

krskfr:

This game has become a joke, its a simple as that. I have played 10,000 ranked rounds and know the ins and outs of each hole and green and precisely how hard to hit my shots, and often lately im left bewildered, befuddled, and belittled after some shots. I mean come on WGT, WTF are you doing mates? Im not the only one to complain about this, i've read multiple posts other Tour Legends leave saying the same thing. I wonder what we ever did to you to deserve this punishment? Won too many credits? Whatever, if yall dont fix this soon, I, and many more, will hang up our Golf cleats, wrap up our clubs, and head for the door. What would be the point in continuing i ask? 

KRS

TX brother. This point made in my very first post. 

pdb1:

I'm done .

YES! And since we have had the best input since the thread started. 

This is and has been a GREAT thread with a fair amount of info about VEM. This topic accomplished its purpose.

As for the few s*-t disturbing trolls, I find it hilarious man. I was brought up with 4 older brothers man. I had to fight and rumble just to get a handful of potato chips,,,lol. The ribbin, joking, fighting, etc,,etc, I had to deal with in RL makes this forum garbage a complete joke man and to be honest, I love bang it back and forth with these trolls,,LOL. Watch. yankme or peeb1 will come in,,, purses loaded.

just saying maybe you should spend more time on the course and less in the forum, I know off topic ;-(

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 5:30 PM

overtheedge:

krskfr:

This game has become a joke, its a simple as that. I have played 10,000 ranked rounds and know the ins and outs of each hole and green and precisely how hard to hit my shots, and often lately im left bewildered, befuddled, and belittled after some shots. I mean come on WGT, WTF are you doing mates? Im not the only one to complain about this, i've read multiple posts other Tour Legends leave saying the same thing. I wonder what we ever did to you to deserve this punishment? Won too many credits? Whatever, if yall dont fix this soon, I, and many more, will hang up our Golf cleats, wrap up our clubs, and head for the door. What would be the point in continuing i ask? 

KRS

TX brother. This point made in my very first post. 

pdb1:

I'm done .

YES! And since we have had the best input since the thread started. 

This is and has been a GREAT thread with a fair amount of info about VEM. This topic accomplished its purpose.

As for the few s*-t disturbing trolls, I find it hilarious man. I was brought up with 4 older brothers man. I had to fight and rumble just to get a handful of potato chips,,,lol. The ribbin, joking, fighting, etc,,etc, I had to deal with in RL makes this forum garbage a complete joke man and to be honest, I love bang it back and forth with these trolls,,LOL. Watch. yankme or peeb1 will come in,,, purses loaded.

just saying maybe you should spend more time on the course and less in the forum, I know off topic ;-(

• thesupernova
    7,330 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 6:49 PM

Agassi1991:

any of the  top players 

make there way around with a post. Could be because they don't care for this issue or 

Top Players

I'd say the main reason you don't see them is simple.

It's an old subject...

They have discussed it

Most likely Tired of the rehash of the topic.

And most are set in their beliefs.

I do know some top players.

They have shots ,that on an occasion are VEM induced.\They recognize when something is terribly off.

Ding shots with "you gotta be kidding" results.

Also with mean the spirited  banter 

And the name calling that ensues 

They might just say......................

Why even waste time getting involved .

Smiles and Hugs

Time to Nuke this thread

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 6:52 PM

mgbirish:
    I know off topic

Correct. 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 7:03 PM

This thread could have been locked a long time ago... it ceased to be a discussion, and turned into a quarrel ...

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 7:05 PM

Romax:
    Nice post. I thank you. Shows character and true personality. Rock on

Anytime brutha,

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 7:44 PM

overtheedge:
    As for the few s*-t disturbing trolls

overtheedge:
    Watch. yankme or peeb1 will come in,,, purses loaded.

Thing is OTE, you're doing exactly what you're accusing 3 or 4 others of doing.

I know there is history here, but why troll them into furthering mudslinging?

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 8:32 PM

YAY....Completely  Overtheedge.  U have won azzhole of the month award and shall be rewarded with total VEM for 30 days.   WTG Dik.  Enjoy yourself.....nobody else does.   LMAO.

This is my response to your ridiculous wall post, and since you blocked me was my only avenue to reply. Hit and run..And if you get a chance to Fk off.... take it.

• Zoe777Love
    5 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 9:49 PM

I am having trouble with my g25s level 83 coming up short.

Not a few times almost everytime and im saying anywhere in the vacinity of 10-25 yards.

Here is what im using g25s callaway balls level 33.

Heres a example 7-9 tailwind slightly left to right that whistler par 5 hole which plays down hill my approach was 190 yards i  play my 185 club full and full back spin adjusting for wind so would land directly at pin.

I end up short in bunker at 173 yards how is this possible? Would love a explanation.

RSS