Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 26 2014 11:31 PM

I gotta say, one thing about this thread, I think it might rate up top in threads, for posters quoting themselves.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 12:23 AM

MBaggese:

I gotta say, one thing about this thread, I think it might rate up top in threads, for posters quoting themselves.

Always top of the page every morning too...

Getting boring....

VEM =  Sh*t happens, just putt the fooker  :-))

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 4:08 AM

pdb1:

ShadyShank:
    That is what just about anyone on the net means when they call someone a Troll. It's a person who rarely posts something relevant to the topic of a thread. Instead, they seem to choose several people they don't agree with or like what they have to say, for whatever reasons, and they "troll" around waiting for one of their targets to say anything they can jump on.

Really ? So that is VEM . Very interesting .

IF you would have read Shadys ENTIRE thread you would have SEEN he referenced the topic. 

YOU on the other hand with your post did exactly what Shady describes in his post which is trolling, which by the way you do veery well. Too funny. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 12:25 PM
     overtheedge:

YankeeJim:
    that isn't how dominate works. 

Hey yankme. Dont be so tight ass.

I could give a rats ass about the stats. Im just getting a rise raising a little hell and having a little comp fun but I surly didnt think it would be a (so called) American responding with stats I already know. WTF,,,too funny. Never fails with you,,,lol.

^^^The consummate definition of a troll.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/260317.aspx?PageIndex=5

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 12:58 PM

pdb1:

WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED

Shady and Over know nothing about Vem .

They are very accomplished quoters .

They are the go to guys if you want to know anything about what someone else has posted .

They are top of the field on the ins and outs of trolling and the definition of what it really means .

Well done guys .

Your worse than my wife. 

Actually, your like the teacher from the Charlie Brown cartoon. 

Wha,wha,wha,,,,,Wha, wha,wha,,,,whaaaaaaa. 

I think what we've learned here pee b is that you're like a whining little b*tch. Never know when to shut up.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 1:02 PM

YankeeJim:
    ^^^The consummate definition of a troll.

and replies not ONE WORD towards this topic. TROLL? ,,,LOL.

Too funny yankme. Blatantly hypocritical,,lol. You're to easy yankme,,,I mean yankee.

RSS